State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is now seeking applications for various positions through the National Testing Service (NTS) for the year 2023. This gives a tremendous opportunity for anyone wishing to join the banking sector and contribute to the country’s economic prosperity. To apply for these vacancies, interested applicants should visit the official website of NTS and follow the instructions provided. It is crucial to carefully study the eligibility criteria and submit all required documentation within the stipulated timeframes. Today National Testing Service NTS has announced the advertisement to filling the vacant position of State Bank of Pakistan. State Bank of Pakistan invites application form for filling the vacant position of Officers Training Scheme via NTS. On this page we share SBP Jobs NTS Application form, Last Date, Test Schedule, NTS roll no slip, Result and Final merit list of selected candidates. state bank of pakistan jobs 2023
SBP Officers Training Scheme Jobs Important Date
Announcement Date: 12th November 2023
Last Date Submission: 27th November 2023
NTS Written Test Date: 2th Week of November 2023
State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2023 NTS Apply Online
State Bank of Pakistan SBP Banking Services Corporation was established in 2001 as a wholly owned subsidiary of state Bank of Pakistan. as an operational arm of State Bank SBP BSC is engaged in managing currency and foreign exchange operations providing banking services to the government. State Bank of Pakistan is now looking to hire suitable candidates at the posts of Officers Training Scheme.
NTS Roll No Slip State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2023
The interested eligible candidates are required to register themselves with National Testing Service (NTS) for written test. The printed copy of online application form along with original NTS copy of deposit Slip MUST reach to Senior Joint Director, Talent Resourcing Division, Human Resource Management Department, SBP Banking Services Corporation, State Bank of Pakistan.
NTS Test Result State Bank of Pakistan Jobs 2023
As a part of ongoing organizational development/change management program and to strengthen its HR base, SBP BSC invites applications from talented Pakistani/AJK nationals to join it as Officers Training Scheme. The job provides excellent opportunities for the right candidates desirous of building a long-term career in a dynamic organization.
State Bank of Pakistan SBP NTS Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last Test Date
Bachelors Degree with 14 years of education in any discipline from universities/institutes recognized by HEC or reputable foreign universities. In case the degree is obtained from a foreign university, equivalence certificate from HEC is to be submitted by candidates at the time of interview to validate that they possess 14 years of education, failing to do so shall make the applicant ineligible against the said position.
Maximum 24 years as on last date of submission of applications to SBP BSC. Age limit will be relaxed by 03 years for candidates from FATA, Northern Areas/Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir. Employees of SBP and its subsidiaries, possessing requisite qualification, are eligible to apply without upper age limit.
- Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with SBP BSC/IBP for appearing in the written test as per following procedure.
- For Application Form and Deposit Slip Click on “Online Application Form”. Read the instructions carefully and register yourself (only eligible candidates) by clicking on “Register” and fill the Online Application Form.
- Take the print out of Form along with fee deposit slip.
- Deposit test fee of Rs. 375/- through deposit slip at any online branch of ABL/HBL against the testing services to be provided by IBP.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process. Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to observance of provincial/regional and other quota provisions as prescribed by Government of Pakistan.
- After completion of all pre-induction formalities including medical and psychological examinations, the selected candidates shall be required to undergo “Theoretical Training” (residential) at National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad. The trainees who successfully complete and qualify the theoretical training will be offered appointment as Officer Grade-1 at SBP BSC.
During theoretical training, the trainees shall be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 24,500/- in addition to free boarding and lodging facility at NIBAF, Islamabad. Employees of SBP BSC/SBP or its other subsidiaries, if selected, will draw their usual emoluments in addition to admissible daily/incidental allowance for training at NIBAF, Islamabad.
- Upon successful completion of theoretical training, the trainees shall be offered appointment as Officer (OG-1) at a consolidated monetized salary of Rs. 49,000/- per month as per Bank’s rules.
- Medical facility as per Bank’s rules.
- Staff loans & other benefits and allowances as admissible under New Gratuity & New Contributory Provident Fund Schemes as per Bank’s rules.
PLACE OF POSTING
The selected officers shall be required to work in any department/division at Head Office of SBP BSC at Karachi or at any of its 16 Field Offices across the country.