Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University SZAMU Islamabad has announced admission in Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT, B.S Allied Health Sciences AHS, BS Nursing and BSc, post R.N. entry test for admission in offered program the constituent/affiliated institutes of SZABMU will be held at its Islamabad center on Sunday dated 28th of this month. Interested candidates who want to get admission in such program they must submit complete form before closing date. All those candidates who want to get admission they must understand eligibility criteria, and then register them online before closing date. Here we share online application forms, eligibility criteria, last date, test schedule, roll no slip, result and final merit list of selected candidates.
SZABMU Entry Test Dates
- Announcement Date: 20th October 2023
- Last Date Submission: 11th November 2023
- Entry Test Date: 20th November 2023
SZABMU DPT BS Nursing Admission 2023
Recently Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University has announced official advertisement for DPT, B.S Allied Health Sciences AHS, BS Nursing and BSc, post R.N admission 2023. It’s good news for those students who want to join SZABMU they must apply online for admission within due date. On here you can able to get all the information of criteria of admission. Online Registration Form
SZABMU DPT Admission 2023
If you are interested to get admission in Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT in SZABMU and have required qualification then must register online before closing date. According the official announcement the university announced admission schedule of DPT Program. Candidates must submit complete application forms in due date and start online test preparation because university held a written test to check the ability of candidates.
For BS Nursing Generic DPT admission, those who have scored 40% marks or above in the SZABMU admission test will be eligible for admission to the college. However, if you are not successful in your first attempt at being admitted to this university, then you can apply again by submitting a fresh application. For BS Nursing Generic DPT admission, those who have scored 40% marks or above in the SZABMU admission test will be eligible for admission to the college.
However, if you are not successful in your first attempt at being admitted to this university, then you can apply again by submitting a fresh application. The announcement of the last date for application submission for admission BS Nursing Generic DPT and BS AHS BS Nursing is published. Interested candidates can apply before the last date to get admission in these courses by applying online through university website.
SZABMU DPT BS Nursing Admission 2023
The SZABMU DPT BS Nursing Admission Application Form will be available from September 1st, 2020. The application process begins with the submission of an online application form. Applicants must provide their personal information, academic transcripts, letters of recommendation and a statement of purpose. Additional requirements may include writing a nursing essay, passing a physical examination and providing evidence of clinical experience. The application fee is $60 USD. After completing the online application form, applicants will be required to submit additional documentation, including transcripts and test scores. Nursing faculty members will then review applications and select candidates for an interview. Admission decisions are made in early October.
SZABMU BS Nursing Admission Form 2023
The SZABMU DPT Nursing Admission Application Form is now available online. You can apply through the website of the university. The application deadline is on September 30, 2023.
The admission requirements are as follows:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A valid nursing degree from a recognized institution
- To be eligible for consideration, you must be a citizen of Hungary or have a permanent residency permit in Hungary
- English language proficiency test results (IELTS 6.5 with no negative score)
The SZABMU DPT BS Nursing Admission Application Form will be available from the website of the university on or before the last date. The last date for submission of admission application is March 15, 2023. Eligibility criteria for admission into the DPT BS Nursing program are as follows:
- A student must have passed their high school graduation with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5;
- A student must have completed at least one year of general college coursework (level 12 or equivalent);
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Malaysia; and
- Have no criminal record.
SZABMU Admission 2023 Last Date
Al those candidates who want to take admission in offer program they must download online admission form from official website and fill carefully submit to admission authority before last date. Deadline of submission forms is 12th November 2023. After due dates forms are not entertained. Candidates must attach bank deposit slip with admission forms otherwise your forms are not accepted.
SZABMU DPT BS Nursing Admission 2023 Apply Online Test Date
The basic eligibility criteria for admissions are as follows:
- Minimum 60% (660/1100) marks, in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or A-Level equivalent duly certified by the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Minimum 50% (50/100) marks in SZABMU TEST 2023.
- Minimum 50% (100/200) marks in National MDCAT 2020.
- It should be noted that if an applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements, they will not be able to submit their online application.
Weightage Formula for admission.
- SSC (Science)/Equivalence = 10%
- Sc (Pre-Medical)/HSSC/A-Level/Equivalence = 40%
- Entry Test = 50%
Documents required with online Application
- Passport size photograph of the candidate with blue background.
- Attested copy of CNIC/B-Form of the candidate.
- Attested copy of SSC Certificate /Equivalence Certificate of O-Level issued by IBCC.
- Attested copy of HSSC Pre-Medical Certificate /Equivalence Certificate of A-Level/12th Grade issued by IBCC.
- Attested copy of Domicile Certificate of the candidate.
- Attested copy of Entry Test Result of the candidate.