Fulbright Scholarship 2023 for Pakistani students. USEFP Fulbright Scholarship Program 2023 has now been announced by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP). Students seeking fully funded Master’s or Ph.D. degree and are eager to study at top universities in the United States can apply for the program. These grants cover tuition, required textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance. USEFP Fulbright Scholarship Program 2023 Pakistani Student Apply Online.
USEFP Fulbright scholarship 2023
USEFP also assists with the visa process. For the Masters degree program, eligible candidates will have either a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university. Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
USEFP scholarship for Pakistani students
For the PhD degree program, eligible applicants will have a Master’s, M.Phil or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university. It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
Fulbright scholarship 2023 Pakistan deadline
For both the Masters and PhD programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine. The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for all applicants. Under the new scoring system, minimum scores of 138 in the verbal and 136 in the quantitative sections are required. Applicants must also possess a high level of fluency in spoken and written English. Short-listed applicants will be required to bring proof of TOEFL registration with them to the interview.
USEFP Fulbright login
All successful candidates are required to sign a contract with USEFP and, for successful Ph.D. candidates, a bond with the HEC that binds them to return to Pakistan immediately after their program in the U.S. and serve the country for the number of years equivalent to the length of their scholarship program. This contract is redeemable on a year-for-year basis minimum of two years; as long as a person fulfills the service requirement, he or she will pay nothing.
USEFP Fulbright Scholarship Program 2023 For Pakistan Apply Online
- Persons with a dual U.S./Pakistan nationality or those having a spouse, parent, fiancé or child over 18 years of age who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Employees of the Fulbright organization or the U.S. Department of State and their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children and parents. For programs funded by their agencies, employees of USAID or the HEC and their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children and parents.
- As a general matter, preference for Fulbright student opportunities will be given to candidates who have not previously received a Fulbright student grant.
- Persons already studying in the U.S. or on a work/residence visa in any country.
How to apply:
- Application form and instructions are available at usefakistan.org/fulbrightscholar/
- All application materials must be submitted online by 4.30.
- This is an online application paper application will not be accepted.
- Plagiarism, fraudulent publications or other misrepresentation will lead to disqualification at any stage of the program.