The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF is an initiative of the Government of Punjab. To make it more efficient, transparent and autonomous in its functioning. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF has announced the scholarship for intermediate and Graduation students for special quota category. Those students who have cleared their matric and enrolled in intermediate or have cleared their intermediate examination and apply for any Bachelor program can apply for PEEF Scholarship 2020. PEEF Scholarship 2020 is offered for different special categories like Orphans, Children of Government servants in BPS 1-4, Special Children, Children from minorities and children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks. The PEEF is established with the objective of providing scholarships to talented and needy students to pursue quality education with equal opportunities.
The candidates who are seeking to get scholarships and fulfill the required criteria they must apply before the closing date. In this page we provide all the information of Peef Scholarship 2020 like eligibility criteria, application form, qualification detail, procedure of submission form and final list of selected candidates.
Special Quota Scholarship:
- Orphan Student
- Children of Government servants in BPS 1-4
- Special Children
- Children from minorities
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks
PEEF Scholarship for Intermediate 2020 Application Form Merit List
- The student must have at least 60% of the Marks in Intermediate & Graduation to apply for this PEEF scholarship 2020.
- Parents’ total income should be less than Rs 23,000
- Intermediate and Graduate Examination Have passed in the annual examination of 2020.
- Domicile of any of the districts mentioned above.
- Must be a regularly registered student of Intermediate
How to Apply:
- Have scholarship form from the Office of the Chief Executive Education Office.
- Complete application forms send to the address given below.
- If you want to download Application so visit www.Peef.org.pk