The admissions for MBBS and BDS in 2024 are now open. Don’t miss out on this opportunity and make sure to apply early. The application window will be open until December 7, so be sure to submit your application before the deadline. If you’re interested in applying to NUMS Islamabad, you still have time to apply online. The NUMS Islamabad website provides a detailed breakdown of the application process, starting from the beginning all the way to your acceptance into university. Becoming a doctor is a noble profession that many young individuals dream of. However, some may feel confused or misguided, which could be holding them back from pursuing their dreams. If you’re interested in joining Army Medical College Rawalpindi, you can apply online before the last date.
This page contains valuable information about the admission process and answers to frequently asked questions. It’s important to note that every year, Army Medical College Rawalpindi becomes an affiliate of NUMS admission published by NUST. So, don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply online for AMC Rawalpindi Admission 2024 before the last date.
Army Medical College Admission Important Date
- Announcement Date: 14th November 2024
- Last Date Submission: 7th December 2024
- Hafiz e Quran Test: 12th December 2024
- Display Merit List: 15th December 2024
AMC Rawalpindi Admission 2024
The city can be connected to the rest by rail, road and air. The country’s climate is hot and humid, with extremes in both types of weather. Serving people and countries is the greatest moment in a doctor’s career. The nobility of Army medical college is also enhanced. A candidate can also register on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. The AMC Rawalpindi Admission 2024 Apply Online Last Date computerized roll number slip will indicate the date and time of the preliminary test.
Army Medical College MBBS Admission 2024 Apply Online
Army Medical College (AMC) is the medical school of Pakistann Army. The admission process for 2024 MBBS course will be online from 1st October, 2024. The last date to apply online is 12th December, 2024. There are three different fee structures for the AMC MBBS Admission:
Army Medical College BDS Admission 2024 Apply Online
The National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) is all set to admit the students for the BDS program in the upcoming academic year. The NUMS MBBS/BDS admission process starts from the online application form which is available from now onwards. The last date for submission of online application form is 10th July, 2024. So, students who are interested in pursuing the BDS course at NUMS should apply online as soon as possible.
Army Medical College Admission 2024 Fee Structure
The fee structure for admission to Army Medical College is as follows:
- Medical Cadets: Free of cost
- NUMS or Paying Cadets: Rs. 220,000 per year
- Foreign Cadets: $ 12,000 per year
AMC Admission 2024 Apply Online
Army Medical College Admission 2024 is open to male and female students with an FSc (PreMedical). Two methods are available to gain admission to Army Medical College. One is the Medical Cadet Course, and the second is the NUMS MDCAT entrance exam. Dates given once will not be modified. Candidates will need to bring the documents listed in para 4. Online Registration Form
AMC Rawalpindi Admission 2024 Last Date
Only Medical cadets can join the Army as a Captain doctors after completing MBBS/BDS. Army family background is also allowed. Three types of cadets allow students to be admitted to the Army Medical College. Numismatic Cadet (NUMS Cadet), Paying Cadet and Medical Cadet. We will now describe the process for Army Medical College Admission 2024.
Army Medical College Rawalpindi Entry Test Information
The College Test will be computer-centred for applicants to the Islamabad centre. It will be conducted in multiple sessions over many days, depending on the applicants’ strengths. It will be completed in one day at RWP for all applicants using the paper-centred format. The applicants have the option of either computer-centred testing or paper-centred testing at RWP. Instructions for computer-centred entry tests and mock test modules are available on AM College’s web page.
AMC Rawalpindi Admission 2024 Apply Online Last Date
Army Medical College Admission 2024
It’s a chance to serve in the Army, and it is a proud moment to don military attires. Many potential young people miss this opportunity every year. They don’t understand the deadlines or how to apply for admission. These are the categories that candidates can apply to Army Medical College Admission.
Army Medical College Seats
The medical cadet category is only open to males. Apply for the medical cadet category if you are between 17-and 21 years old. You can apply if you have completed FSC with 70% marks.
- MBBS Total Seats: 200
- BDS Total Seats: 50
AMC Fee Structure
- Medical Cadets are Free
- NUMS/ Payment Cadets: 220,000 PHPR per annum
- Foreign Cadets $12,000 per Year
AMC NUMS Admission 2024
- NUMS conducts entrance tests in all major cities in Pakistan. The result can be sent by email to the candidate or via the National Press. The National Testing Service (NTS) conducts the test twice per year. Based on the candidate’s first year, the August test is taken.
- The second test will be held in September based on the second year’s results. A candidate can take both the first and second tests. They can also choose to apply for the test with the highest score.
- NUMS is open to all genders. These tests do not include the intelligence test. They do not have to take any Army tests.
Army Medical College Merit List
Continue to check the merit list for the date they mention. While few students wait to hear from their counsellors, most miss the call. We recommend that you verify the merit list yourself. The college should be contacted immediately if the candidate’s name appears on the merit list. The college will then guide you through the next steps.
- First, candidates must assess themselves in accordance with the admission criteria. These are the requirements.
- Applicants must be between 17 and 25 years old.
- When applying, the marital status must be unmarried.
- F.Sc. certification is required for the applicant. (Pre-Medical) Or Equivalent Certification in Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
- Applicants must score 70% in Matriculation, F. Sc. or HSSC (Higher Secondary School Certification).
- The Pakistani nationality of the candidate must be shown. Additionally, the candidate should be able to speak Gilgit Baltistan or Azad Jammu & Kashmir.