Our youngsters dream of becoming doctors while also wearing Khakhi uniforms. They are either confused or misguided, which is holding them back. A doctor is a noble profession. AMC Rawalpindi Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date. In Pakistan, every Pre-Medical Student dreams of becoming a doctor. This page contains information about Army Medical College Rawalpindi, including registration and answers to frequently asked questions. Many people don’t have the necessary knowledge to apply for Army Medical College Admission. Each year, Army Medical College Rawalpindi becomes an affiliate of NUMS admission published by NUST. AMC Rawalpindi Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date.
AMC Rawalpindi Admission 2022
The city can be connected to the rest by rail, road and air. The country’s climate is hot and humid, with extremes in both types of weather. Serving people and countries is the greatest moment in a doctor’s career. The nobility of Army medical college is also enhanced. A candidate can also register on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. The computerized roll number slip will indicate the date and time of the preliminary test.
AMC Admission 2022 Apply Online
Army Medical College Admission 2022 is open to male and female students with an FSc (PreMedical). AMC was established in 1977. Two methods are available to gain admission to Army Medical College. One is the Medical Cadet Course, and the second is the NUMS MDCAT entrance exam. Dates given once will not be modified. Candidates will need to bring the documents listed in para 4. Online Registration Form
AMC Rawalpindi Admission 2022 Last Date
Only Medical cadets can join the Army as a Captain doctors after completing MBBS/BDS. Army family background is also allowed. Three types of cadets allow students to be admitted to the Army Medical College. Numismatic Cadet (NUMS Cadet), Paying Cadet and Medical Cadet. We will now describe the process for Army Medical College Admission 2022.
The Army of Pakistan is known to be one of the most highly-trained and bravest armies globally. The Army medical college is also ranked among the best medical schools in Pakistan. It’s the ideal college for students who dream of serving the nation or the people of Pakistan.
Army Medical College Rawalpindi Entry Test Information
The College Test will be computer-centred for applicants to the Islamabad centre. It will be conducted in multiple sessions over many days, depending on the applicants’ strengths. It will be completed in one day at RWP for all applicants using the paper-centred format. The applicants have the option of either computer-centred testing or paper-centred testing at RWP. Instructions for computer-centred entry tests and mock test modules are available on AM College’s web page.
AMC Rawalpindi Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date
Army Medical College Admission 2022
It’s a chance to serve in the Army, and it is a proud moment to don military attires. Many potential young people miss this opportunity every year. They don’t understand the deadlines or how to apply for admission. These are the categories that candidates can apply to Army Medical College Admission.
Army Medical College Seats
The medical cadet category is only open to males. Apply for the medical cadet category if you are between 17-and 21 years old. You can apply if you have completed FSC with 70% marks.
- MBBS Total Seats: 200
- BDS Total Seats: 50
AMC Fee Structure
- Medical Cadets are Free
- NUMS/ Payment Cadets: 220,000 PHPR per annum
- Foreign Cadets $12,000 per Year
AMC NUMS Admission 2022
- NUMS conducts entrance tests in all major cities in Pakistan. The result can be sent by email to the candidate or via the National Press. The National Testing Service (NTS) conducts the test twice per year. Based on the candidate’s first year, the August test is taken.
- The second test will be held in September based on the second year’s results. A candidate can take both the first and second tests. They can also choose to apply for the test with the highest score.
- NUMS is open to all genders. These tests do not include the intelligence test. They do not have to take any Army tests.
Army Medical College Merit List
Continue to check the merit list for the date they mention. While few students wait to hear from their counsellors, most miss the call. We recommend that you verify the merit list yourself. The college should be contacted immediately if the candidate’s name appears on the merit list. The college will then guide you through the next steps.
- First, candidates must assess themselves in accordance with the admission criteria. These are the requirements.
- Applicants must be between 17 and 25 years old.
- When applying, the marital status must be unmarried.
- F.Sc. certification is required for the applicant. (Pre-Medical) Or Equivalent Certification in Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
- Applicants must score 70% in Matriculation, F. Sc. or HSSC (Higher Secondary School Certification).
- The Pakistani nationality of the candidate must be shown. Additionally, the candidate should be able to speak Gilgit Baltistan or Azad Jammu & Kashmir.