Khyber Medical University KMU has announced MBBS BDS admission schedule session 2022 in its own and its affiliated colleges. Khyber Medical University has launched its HEC and PMC recognized MPH program which is to be executed in Khyber Institute of Child Health KICH Peshawar. This program provides a platform to become leading public health professionals capable of address public health problems pertinent to global regional national and local population especially in the field of Maternal and Child Health through latest scientific multidisciplinary approaches.
All those colleges who are working in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are follow KMU MBBS and BDS admission schedule 2022. After completion the PMC MDCAT Test now university start the admission of all KPK candidates. All over the Pakistan different universities control and mange medical and dental colleges in KPK KMU control all colleges. KMU MBBS Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Date Interview Structure Merit List. We can able to get online KMU admission forms, eligibility criteria, last date, interview dates, provisional merit list and final merit list of selected candidates who submit complete admission form and fee.
KMU Admission Important Date
Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar Admission for BS Undergraduate degree courses 2022 Admission form, application process, Regular and Online Courses.
KMU Admission Schedule MBBS BDS
Recently Khyber Medical University has upload MBBS and BDS admission schedule on official website. students who are interested in such program they must apply online before closing date. Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained.
KMU MBBS Admission 2022
According to KMU notification Khyber Medical University Admission 2022 KMU Peshawar BS / Undergraduate Admission the university start the MBBS admission 2022. Students who have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and passed MDCAT with good marks can submit admission forms before due date. Limited seats are available on open merit and self finance quota.
KMU BDS Admission 2022
The Khyber Medical University KMU is responsible for admission in BDS in all public and private sector admission in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. Candidates who cleared ETEA entry test for BDS program are able to submit online forms before due date. KMU has start Bachelors of Dental Science BDS in the first week of November 2022 at official announcement.
KMU MNCH Admission 2022
Currently Khyber Medical University has announced Master in Public Admission for session 2022. Interested candidates who want to get admission they must apply online before closing date. Incomplete and late submission form are not entertained.
KMU Admission 2022 Apply Online Last Test Date Interview Structure
www.kmu.edu.pk Application Form 2022
All those candidates who want to get KMU application form 2022 they must visit official website and submit online application forms for MBBS and BDS degree program. Only online forms are accepted. Download KMU Admission Form Online
KMU Fee Structure for MBBS/BDS
After submission the application forms students want to know about fee structure then students must visit official website and get all the detail of MBBS and BDS undergraduate program fee, hostel due, tutition fee and more.
KMU Admission Criteria
- FSc Pre Medical or Equivalent.
- At least 65% marks in FSc/HSSC or Equivalent.
- At least 65% marks in PMC MDCAT 2022.
KMU Aggregate Formula MBBS BDS
- Matric = 10%
- FSc/HSSC = 40%
- PMC MDCAT = 50%
How to Apply KMU MBBS BDS
- Advertisement For Admissions in MBBS and BDS of Public Sector Medical Colleges of KP.
- Online Application and Fee Submissions.
- Online submission of application which includes filling basic form, qualifications and colleges priorities.
- Submission of admission processing fee and its verification.
- Scrutiny of Documents provided by students.
- Display of Provisional Merit List.
- Appellate meeting for claims/objections on provisional merit list.
- Hafiz e Quran Test.
- Medical Board for Disabled candidates.
- Appellate meeting for Hafiz e Quran and Disabled students for their claims.
- Display for Final Merit List.
- Interviews for the placement and allocation of colleges.
- Students arrival at colleges and submission of admission fee.
- Shifting of students to upper merit colleges continues until all seats are filled.