Khyber Medical University KMU has announced undergraduate admission of Allied Health Sciences AHS, Doctor of Physiotherapy, BS Nursing and Public Health. Applications are invited for following Bachelors degree program 2022. Also Khyber Medical University announced admission in main campus and its affiliated colleges. All those candidates who want to get admission in undergraduate program they must apply online before closing date. We advise our visitor before applying candidates must understand eligibility criteria and last date then register them online. KMU BS/DPT Admission 2022 Registration Form Last Date Merit List. You can able to get admission forms, eligibility criteria, last date submission, provisional merit list, queries submission dates, and 1st merit list of selected candidates.
KMU BS/DPT Admission Important Dates
Last Date for Apply: 15th November 2021
Provisional Merit List: 17th November 2021
Submission of Queries:19th November 2021
1st Merit List: 20th November 2021
KMU Admission 2022 Registration Forms
Recently Khyber Medical University KMU has announced admission schedule 2022. Interested candidates who want to get admission in undergraduate program they must register them online before due date. Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained. Candidates get online registration forms and eligibility criteria from here. Registration Form
KMU Allied Health Sciences Admission 2022
Online Apply KMU Admissions in BS/DPT programs for session 2021 is already announced. Online apply will start from 4th November, 2021. Last date to apply is 15th November 2021. All candidates appeared in KMU CAT 2021 are eligible to apply.
KMU DPT Admission 2022
All those candidates who appeared in CAT entry test and passed with excellent marks are eligible to apply for Doctor of Physiotherapy admission 2022. The university has officially announced DPT admission schedule 2022. KMU DPT provisional and final merit list of selected candidates share on this page.
KMU BS/DPT Admission 2022 Registration Form Last Date Merit List
KMU Admission 2022 Last Date
Students who want to get admission in offered program in main campus and its affiliated colleges they must submit complete forms before 15th November 2021. After due date form are not accepted.
kmu.edu.pk Admission 2022
- HIS Mardan Admission 2022
- IPDM Peshawar Admission 2022
- IPHSS Peshawar Admission 2022
- HIS Swabi Admission 2022
- IHS Kohat Admission 2022
- IHS Dir Lower Admission 2022
- HIS Kurram Admission 2022
- IPMS Lakki Marwat Admission 2022
- IHS Swat Admission 2022
- IHS Islamabad Admission 2022
- IPMR Peshawar Admission 2022
- INS Peshawar Admission 2022
- IPMS Peshawar Admission 2022
www.kmu.edu.pk Admission 2022 BSN
It is with a sense of solemn responsibility that I address you at the dawn of a new era in the academic history of Khyber Medical University. We witnessed substantial horizontal growth initiated by the valorous efforts and inclusive vision of the pioneers of this beacon of knowledge in the region. Within a short span of 13 years since inception 2007 to 2020, eight constituent and 93 affiliated institutes were added to the university, and a faculty of 220 eminent scholars was enlisted, including 52 doctors of philosophy, an unprecedented achievement and a matter of pride for any institution.
KMU Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed FSc (Pre-Medical or Equivalent) examination with a minimum of 50% marks for BS Paramedics Programs/Nursing/Public Health and 60% marks for DPT.
- Furthermore, age limit for BS Nursing(Generic) will be as per PNC.
- Candidates from KP/FATA/PATA/FATA-IN/Balochistan can apply for admissions. However for KMU-IHS Islamabad Campus any Pakistani National can apply.
- Both Male & Females can apply.
- Besides already existing quota for KP/FATA/PATA/FATA-IN/Balochista, 02% miniority, 02% disable and 04% KMU Employee ward’s quota will be observed.
- Admissions shall be granted on merit-cum-quota basis only.
How to Apply Admission Process
- Create Account
- Fill Basic Information and Academic Details
- Choose Programs applying for
- Rs 750/- per program will be charged
- Preview Application Form before submitting, once submitted, no changes shall be made
- Submit application form and download challan form
- Download Challan Form and Pay fee at any branch of Bank of Khyber
KMU Contact Number
- General Queries: 091-9217624
- Technical Help: 03355640446
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org