Government of Balochistan has announced the new jobs 2023 in Prisons Department for fulfill the vacant positions with the suitable and competent candidates. Interested candidates and they qualified for these jobs they must apply before the closing date. Prisons Department is offering positions of Stenographer, Assistant Computer Operators, Data Entry Operator, Junior Clerk, Lady Health Visitors, car painters, Teachers, Electricians, Dispenser, Court Attendant, Motor Mechanics, X-Ray Technicians, Cook and Drivers.
Only Balochistan province holder are eligible for these jobs. Balochistan is one of the four areas of Pakistan, and biggest territory as far as land region, framing the southwestern locale of the nation. Its common capital and biggest city is Quetta.
The appointment of above mentioned positions will be made on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in this page. All the information of Prisons Department Jobs 2023 provided here.
Balochistan Prisons Department Jobs 2023 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Administration of Prisons
- Crisis Management
- Rehabilitation of Offenders
- Security of Expatriates
- Coordination among the law
- Maintenance of Internal Security and Public Order
- Assistant Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Lady Health Visitor
- Lab Assistant
- X-Rat Technician
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply:
- Application along with attested copies of education certificate, diplomas, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size phototgraphs should reach the following addres.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application.
- Incomplete or application received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to qualify physical test, written test and interview to have successful interview.
- Schedule for test/interview will be announced later after closing date.