Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences BUMHS Quetta being the admitting University for Balochistan invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions in Public Sector Medical and Dental College of Balochistan and also for reserved/allocated seats for Balochistan in other Medical and Dental College/Institutions of Pakistan. In this page we share all the information like procedure of applying, eligibility criteria, test schedule, syllabus, Paper Pattern and Results.
It is must for you to score 60% marks in your fsc pre medical final examination. No less than percentage will be marked eligible. If you have less than 60% marks, then avoid applying. The respective candidate should possess Balochistan province domicile. You have to prove your citizenship for this province. This Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences has finalized a merit formula as well. Matric marks weightage is 10%. Inter exam marks weightage is 40%. Entry test mark weightage is 50%.
BUMHS MDCAT Entry Test Schedule 2022 Registration Online Syllabus
Medical and Dental Colleges for Admissions
- Bolan Medical College Quetta
- Dental Section of Bolan Medical College (University Dental College), Quetta
- Mekran Medical College, Turbat (Kech)
- Jhalawan Medical College, Khuzdar
- Loralai Medical College, Loralai
- The merit for the purpose of admissions shall be calculated as an aggregate percentage of marks derived from formula of PM&DC as below:
- SSC/Matric/Equivalent: 10%
- HSSC/F.Sc/IBCC (Pre-Medical or Equivalent) including all subjects: 40%
Provisional / Regional / Centralized Entry Test: 50%
MDCAT 2022-20 Application Schedule
The candidates can apply online through BUMHS website(s) www.bumhs.edu.pk or www.bumhs.net
Entry Test Schedule
- Entry test will be held on 8th September, 2022 (Sunday) at 10:00 am.
- Candidate must arrive to test centre before 09:00 am and centre(s) would be sealed at 09:15 am. (Venue of the test will be intimated later)
Submission of Fee
Before filling in online application form, the candidate or his/her representative is required to visit the nearest branch of Habib Bank Limited (HBL) during banking hours and deposit rupees Two Thousand (Rs. 2000 non refundable) as application processing as Entry Test fee in BUMHS Bank Account No. PK11HABB0016497991846803. Bank receipt details should be entered into online application form and be attached with print-out of duly completed online application form.
Syllabus and Pattern of MDCAT 2022.
The syllabus shall be the Balochistan Text Book Board recommended FSc/Intermediate (Pre-Medical) (Part l & Part ll) books. Total number of multiple choice questions for MDCAT 2022-20 will be 200 each having four options with one best and correct option.
The breakup of 200 questions shall be as follows:
- Biology: 80
- Chemistry: 60
- Physics: 40
- English: 20
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to Apply
Candidate can apply only online at BUMHS website(s) (wwww.bumhs.edu.pk or www.bumhs.net). Once online application form is submitted it can not be retrieved for making any change. In case of any error/omission, visit admission office at BUHMS, Brewery road, Quetta. Print-out of online application form along with bank receipt and all required documents duly attested must be submitted to admission office at BUHMS, Quetta before or by 31st August, 2022 (04:00 pm).
- Matriculation pass certificate
- Matriculation marks sheet or “o” level equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- Intermediate science (pre-medical) marks sheet and pass certificate or “A” level (pre-medical) equivalence certificate by IBCC with transcript certificate.
- National identity card from NADRA /’B’ form of candidate (as applicable).
- Local/domicile certificate of candidate issued by authorized district magistrate /deputy commissioner, national identity card of father/ mother from NADRA (in case of death of father or divorced).
- Affidavit on non judicial stamp paper duly attested by first class magistrate with a statement that the candidate, his father/ guardian possesses only one local /domicile.
- Character certificate from grade 17th or above government officer or Principal/Head of last attended institutions.
- Candidate from Quetta rural would produce/ submit a certificate from deputy commissioner (DC) Quetta with confirmation that the candidate is applying against /for reserved seats of Quetta rural area.
- Four (04) recent passport size photographs with white or blue background.
Free Orientation Seminar:
- Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences (BUMHS) will conduct an orientation seminar for students appearing in the MDCAT-2022.
- The candidate must have passed obtaining minimum sixty percent (60%) marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or Intermediate (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination having minimum twelve year of education from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Balochistan, Quetta or any other Recognized Board or University of Pakistan.
- The candidate must have passed equivalent examination from inside or outside Pakistan obtaining minimum 60% marks in aggregate with at least three science subjects i.e Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics and such course must have been duly certified by the Inter Boards Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Islamabad as if he/she applies for admission on the basis of GCSE or American/Canadian High School Examinations or ‘A’ Level etc equivalent to Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or Intermediate (Pre-Medical) or equivalent level examination within Pakistan.
- It is mandatory for candidates of Balochistan province to appear in MDCAT for admissions to any public sector Medical/Dental College/Institution of the province.
- The candidate having Local/Domicile of any district of Balochistan can appear in MDCAT.
- Mere appearance in MDCAT does not confer the right to apply for or claim admission to any Medical/Dental College/Institution.