E-Learning Punjab is a digital learning platform created through the Punjab government to offer online learning opportunities for students in the state .E Learning Punjab Login check online here. The platform offers a range of studies and courses to students and allows students to pursue their studies throughout the time of the pandemic. In this article, we’ll examine in depth the process of logging into E-Learning Punjab and its advantages, the classes offered, as well as the issues that the platform faces.
What is E-Learning Punjab
E-Learning Punjab is a digital learning platform created by the Punjab government to offer online learning opportunities for students in the state. It offers a range of studies and courses to students in grades 1 to 12. E-Learning Punjab aims to provide high-quality education to students, specifically those living in areas that are remote and with access to high-quality education not available.
How to Register for E-Learning Punjab?
To enroll in E-Learning Punjab, students need to follow the steps below:
Visit the E-Learning Punjab website at www.elearn.punjab.gov.in.
click the Register button in the right side on the webpage.
Enter the needed information, including name, birth date or the mobile phone’s number and email’s ID and password.
Once you have filled in your information Click on the button ‘Register.
The Verification code will be delivered to the mobile number registered.
Enter the verification code in order to finish the registration.
E-Learning Punjab Login Process
To sign in to E-Learning Punjab, students need to follow these steps
- Visit the E-Learning Punjab website at www.elearn.punjab.gov.pk.
- click the “Login” button in the upper right hand part of your page.
- enter your phone number registered on your account and the password.
- Click the “Login” button.
- Upon successfully logging in, the user will be taken onto the dawnload
E-Learning Punjab offers numerous benefits for students, including
- E-Learning Punjab provides access to high-quality education to students, particularly those living in rural regions.
- The system provides flexibility in terms of time and location. Students have access to the study materials and take classes when they want.
- E-Learning Punjab is a cost-effective option since it eliminates the requirement of students traveling for classes, thus saving both time as well as money.
- It provides learners the opportunity to interact with multimedia sources, including animations, videos, as well as simulations.
Courses Offered by E-Learning Punjab
E-Learning Punjab offers various courses and study materials for students in grades 1 through grade 12. The classes are designed to follow the syllabus that is prescribed by the Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) and include subjects like Maths, Science, English, Social Science and Punjabi. The platform also provides the study material for competitive exams like NTSE, Olympiads, and JEE.
E Learning Punjab Login Online
E-Learning Punjab App:
E-Learning Punjab also has a mobile app that is available for download via the Google Play Store. The app provides the same services.
How do I login into PGC Microsoft account?
Logging into the PGC Microsoft account is simple and easy. Take these steps in order to login to your account:
- Open a web browser and go to https://www.pgc.edu.pk/microsoft-login/
- Please enter the details of your PGC account email and passcode.
- Hit” Sign in” or click on the “Sign in” button
- You will be directed into your Microsoft login page.
- From there, you will be able to login to Your PGC Microsoft account