The FPSC has announced Subject Specialist Jobs 2023. These jobs offer excellent career opportunities for talented and motivated people. This article will give you all the details regarding these jobs, including eligibility criteria, application processes, and benefits. The Daily Newspaper announces the FPSC Subject Specialist jobs 2023. Federal Public Service Commission FPSC is looking for subject specialists to work in different areas of the Education Department GB Ministry of Kashmir Affairs & Gilgit Baltistan. Males and females can both apply if they meet the requirements. Candidates who have a master’s degree in the relevant field with a B.Ed or M.Ed qualification can apply. Only GB domicile holders are eligible to apply. For more information on the application process and details, please refer to this page.
You can apply online for Subject Specialist jobs in 2023 by visiting the official website. You will need to create an account at the FPSC website in order to apply. Upload any relevant documents such as education certificates, experience letters and a passport-sized photo. To ensure you are eligible for the job, read carefully the job announcement before applying. Pay attention to the application deadline, and make sure you submit your application by the deadline.
Details ABOUT Subject Specialist jobs 2023
|Location||Anywhere in GB|
|No of Vacancies||93|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Organization||Federal Public Service Commission|
Subject Specialist ( SS ) – BS -17(Female)
For the following subjects, female specialists are needed.
- Biology – 8
- Chemistry – 12
- Computer Science – 4
- English – 3
- Mathematics – 10
- Physics – 11
- Urdu – 01
- Master’s degree in the relevant field with B.Ed (Hons) or B.Ed/M.Ed from an HEC recognized University.
- Age limit: 22-28 year olds plus 5 years general age relaxation =33 years
- Quota Wise Vacancies distribution
- Open merit – 47
- Minorities / Non -Muslim – 2
Subject Specialist ( SS ) – BS -17(Male)
For the following subjects, male subject specialists are needed.
- Biology – 8
- Chemistry – 9
- Computer Science – 1
- English – 6
- Islamiat – 1
- Mathematics – 9
- Pak Studies – 1
- Physics – 9
- You can apply for a Master’s degree (2nd class/grade A) or B.Ed (Hons) from an HEC-recognized University. Only GB residents are eligible to apply.
- Age limit: 22-28 year olds plus five years general age relaxation =33 years
- Quota Wise Vacancies Distribution
- Open merit 42, and minorities/non-Muslim 2.
You must meet the following criteria to apply for the FPSC Subject Specialist Jobs in 2023:
- Master’s degree must be obtained from a university that recognizes the subject.
- Minimum of three years teaching experience is required at the college/university level in the subject
- The age limit is between 22 and 35 years.
- The domicile must be in the area where the job is available.
Apply Process for FPSC Subject Specialist Jobs in 2023
Online application is the best way to apply for Subject Specialist Jobs at 2023. To apply for the job, you will need to go to the FPSC website to create an account. These are the steps to follow:
- Complete the Challan Form, and send it to any National Bank.
- Then Visit the Official Link http://www.fpsc.gov.pk for Online Application
- Send your online application for FPSC jobs
- Complete the application form with all required information.
- Send scanned copies of any relevant documents, such as your education certificates or experience certificates.
- Online payment of the application fee
Selection Process for Subject Specialist Jobs 2023
These are the stages that will be used to select Subject Specialist Jobs at FPSC 2023:
- Written Test
- Final Merit List
To assess candidates’ knowledge and skills in relevant subjects, a written test will be taken. Interviews will be held for those candidates who pass the written test. Based on the performance of the interview and written test, the final merit list will then be created.
FPSC Subject Specialist Jobs 2023 Apply Online last date
Benefits of FPSC Subject Specialist Jobs in 2023
The FPSC Subject Specialist Jobs 2023 offer many benefits to the chosen candidates, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave
- Opportunities for Training and Development
is a great opportunity for those looking for a career in education. These jobs offer talented and motivated people a promising career path with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Apply online and meet the eligibility requirements to begin a rewarding career as a teacher.
Last date for Subject Specialist Teaching jobs 2023 is 20 March 2023.
Are there any Subject Specialist Jobs at the FPSC 2023 that I can apply for?
Yes, you may apply for more than one subject. However, each subject must be filled out with a separate application.
After submission, can I make changes to my application?
After submission, your application cannot be edited. Before submitting the application, make sure you have completed it correctly.
Do you need a teaching certificate in order to apply for the FPSC Subject Specialist Jobs 2023
It is not required to hold a teaching certificate. However, you must have at least three years’ teaching experience in the subject area at the college or university.