Hajj Policy 2023 Pakistan Government Quota Packages Features. Under the Rules of Business 1973 Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony is mandated, inter-alia, for pilgrimage beyond Pakistan i.e. Hajj which is one of the five pillars of Islam and is mandatory, once in a lifetime, for adult Muslims having requisite physical and financial capacity (Sahib-e-Istetaat). Technological advancement has made Hajj easier in many ways, yet there are hardships owing to hot weather and ever increasing number of pilgrims visiting Makkah Mukkaramah, a city with finite resources including those for accommodation, transport and limited space at Mashair (Mina-Arafaat-Muzdalifa).
hajj application 2023 pakistan last date
The Government of Pakistan, being a facilitator, endeavors to make the Hajj Manasik as comfortable as possible within the available financial resources by making elaborate arrangements, through a transparent process, so that Pakistani pilgrims could perform their Hajj rituals as enshrined in the Quran and Sunnah.
Hajj Policy 2023 Pakistan Government Quota Packages Features
Hajj 2023 Pakistan Price
The Policy aims to develop plans for efficient arrangements of Hajj 2023 in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, through provision of services and logistics which include affordable boarding and lodging, catering, transportation and health care during Hujjaj’s stay at Makkah Mukkaramah, Madinah Munawarrah and the Holy Mashaair in line with Hajj Rules of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Government of Pakistan’s policy.
Hajj 2023 Registration Hajj Quota
Hajj quotaof179,210 pilgrims was fixed for Pakistan back in 2011 by the Ministry of Hajj, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) with the ratio of one thousand pilgrims per one million Muslim inhabitants. The same principle has been kept in 2023 and hajj policy 2023 in urdu, hajj policy 2023 pakistan government packages, private hajj package 2023 pakistan price hajj quota fixed for Pakistan is 179,210 for 2023. Saudi Government allotted an additional one time quota of 5000 pilgrims to Pakistan for Hajj-2018. On the request of this Ministry the Saudi Government has maintained the additional quota of 5000 pilgrims for Hajj-2022.The Saudi Government has also assured to consider enhancement of quota according to the latest census of Pakistan.
Silent Features Hajj 2023
- The Hajj quota allocated to Pakistan is 179,210 + 5,000 for Hajj
- Hajj scheme 2023 shall be implemented through Government and Organizers (HGOs) with the ratio of 60:40
- The additional quota of 5000 will be allotted to newly enrolled non quota holders companies.
- The Hajj dues for Hajj 2023 under Government Hajj Scheme will be Rs 436,975 and Rs 426,975 Multan & Rahim Yar Khan) and South (Karachi, Quetta & Sukkur) regions respectively. Qurbani charges will be Rs 19,451
- Hajj dues for infants (born after Rs 12,910 & Rs 11,910 for North & South regions respectively.
- International Machine Readable Pakistani Passport (IMRPP) valid up valid CNIC will be required for the submission of Hajj application in bank.
- Applications under Government Scheme will be received in the banks i.e Habib Bank Limited, United Bank Limited, National Bank of Pakistan, MCB Bank Limited, Allied Bank Limited, Bank of Punjab, Meezan Bank, Bank Al
- Bank Al-Habib, Zarai Taraqiati Bank, Faysal Bank, Habibmetro Bank Limited, Bank and Dubai Islamic Ban held on 8th March, 2023.
- Hajj dues will be deposited in Shariah compliant accounts / instruments by designated books.
- 10,000 seats would be reserved for senior citizen (above the age of 80 years). Female Pilgrims above the age of 80 years may be accompanied by female helpers along with their joint mehram while male aged pilgrims may be accompanied by one helper.
- 1.5% of the total seats under Government scheme will be reserved for hardship cases.
- 500 seats shall be reserved for low paid employees/labors of Public sector & Corporate organizations, companies registered with employees/labors of Public sector & corporate organization companies registered with employees old age benefits institutions (EOBI) / Workers Welfare
- Those applicants including Hajj-e-Badal/Nafal Hajj would be entertained who have not performed hajj under government scheme for the last 5 years from and onward. This restriction will not apply to mehram of a lady and those who want to avail private Hajj scheme.