Khyber Medical University KMU invites applications for KMU CAT Test 2023 for admission in BS Paramedics, Public Health, Nursing and DPT. In the constituents as well as affiliated institutes of KMU for the 2023-22 to be held on 10th October 2023. The students who are interested to get admission in different program they must apply as soon as possible because incomplete and late submission forms are not accepted. On here we share all the information of admission like application forms, last date submission, Test Date, Answer Key, Result and Final merit list of selected candidates. KMU conduct the written test in different center & different cities.
KMU CAT Registration 2023
Applicants who want to admission in Khyber Medical University for CAT they must register themselves online before closing date. KMU Cat Registration start from 15th August 2023 and closing date is 2nd CAT test is 23rd September 2023.
Important Dates KMU Admission 2023
|Start Date of Registration||Test||Deadline of Registration||Test Date|
|15th August 2023||1st Test||31/08/2023||09/09/2023|
- Registration Fee: 3000/-
KMU Admission CAT Test 2023
The candidates who submit complete forms they must start online test preparation because university conduct the written test to check the ability of candidates. KMU CAT Entry Test consist the mcqs of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English, Islamiyat and Pak Study. Below we provide online test preparation mcqs free of cost related CAT Syllabus.
KMU Admission 2023 CAT Test Registration
Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar Announced the Centralized Admission Makeup Test Session 2023. KMU Peshawar invites applications for the KMU CAT makeup Test From the candidates who did not appear for KMU Test that was held on date.
KMU Entry Test Registration 2023
Khyber Medical University Peshawar KMU CAT Registration 2023 has been started for the 2023 season. KMU has made the Centralized Admission Test (CAT) compulsory as a pre-admission test. Candidates who need to pass the F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks can get registered. If you wish to be admitted to KMU and its affiliated institutions, you will have to pass the KMU CAT Registration 2023 test.
KMU CAT 2023 Registration
The students who wish to apply for Admission in Pharm-D at KMU Institute of pharmaceutical Sciences Peshawar are required to apply for the KMU CAT Test that will be held on date. However, the registration for KMU CAT is online and continues. Get online KUM CAT registration via www.kmu.edu.pk before the last date to apply. So, those who wish to get admission in Nursing, Allied Sciences, Public Health, BS Paramedics, and other programs are directed to ensure their registration within due dates.
KMU CAT Test Online Apply
KMU CAT Registration 2023 KMU Admission CAT Test 2023 Registration Online Test Schedule Roll No Slip Merit List of Selected Candidates. The KMU will conduct a written test on 3rd October 2023. University KMU Admission 2023 CAT Test Online Registration Test Dates Test Pattern roll no slip answer key candidates final merit list registration form download here.
KMU CAT Test Roll Number Slip 2023
KMU Admission 2023 Roll No Slip Download Online, KMU CAT, BS Paramedics, Public Health, Nursing, DPT, ETC.
Admission 2023 written test roll number slip on this page. Check KMU CAT Registration 2023 Last Date 30 September 2023 along with the application form of registration and apply online.
KMU Admission CAT Test 2023 Registration Online Test Schedule Roll No Slips Merit List
Online Test Preparation Mcqs
Pattern KMU CAT 2023
KMU-CAT shall comprise a question paper containing 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs) divided into the following Three (03) sections:
|40 MCQs||35 MCQs||25 MCQs||Download|
- There shall be question papers of different codes in which the sequence of questions and their responses shall be different from one another.
- The duration of test shall be 90 minutes (one and half hours) and the total marks shall be 100.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- KMU-CAT 2023 shall be valid for one year only.
Eligibility Criteria CAT Entry Test 2023
- A candidate who has passed F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks or awaiting the result.
- Both male/female candidates can apply.
- KMU-CAT is mandatory for admission in Allied Health Sciences offered in KMU constituents institutes as well as for affiliated institutes.
- Important Instruction:
- The candidates must reach their respective test centers at least one hours before the commencement of test on Sunday 10th January 2023.
- The candidates must bring the following with them on the test day.
- Original CNIC/NICOP/POC/form B/Smart Card/Passport.
- Printout of the roll no slip along with one fresh picture.
- A clean clip board.
- Two blue or black ball point pens.