Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced the KP Digital Internship Program 2023 for those candidates who have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. KP Digital Internship Program 2023 Apply Online Peshawar Abbottabad. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board the only department working for the improvement in IT Sector in KPK Province and it is operated by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Today this department has announced the latest opportunity for the KP’s Youth to step forward to gain knowledge to polish up their skills in the IT Sector and for this purpose applications are invited from the Masters/Bachelors qualified individuals for the KP Digital Internship Program 2023 which is going to carried out at KPITB IT Parks ( Abbottabad & Peshawar).
KP Digital Internship Program 2023 Important Dates:
Announcement Date: 11th September 2023
Last Date Submission: 30th September 2023
KP Digital Internship Program 2023 Apply Online
The KPITB KP Digital Internship Program Jobs 2023, KPITB provides the opportunities of IT training, internships and jobs in the sector of software and computer science. KPKITB KP Digital Internship Program 2023-23 Vacancies Opportunities Hiring Positions Apply Online Pakistan. KPITB internship program will be for such individuals wanted to build up their career in Software Hoses and Cell Centers and during this program Rs. 14,000/- Per Month Stipend will be offered to the selected individuals to carry out their expenses during this program. So, those who are interested to apply are suggested to read the following eligibility criteria and terms & conditions and then apply confidently. Individuals from Punjab wanted to apply for an internship program the SNGPL Internship is available to apply.
KP Digital Internship Program 2023 Last Date
KPK Internship Program 2023 has been announced for Pakistani students looking for paid work. It is reported that the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has recently announced its internship program for the academic period 2023-23. The program has been specifically designed for students of KPK along with Fata regions. Both female and male students can participate in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Internship 2023.
KP Internship Program 2023
There’s a need for jobs in the backward regions of Pakistan, such as FATA. Students from these areas are expressing their displeasure towards their government. However, there’s no need to delay! KP Government has stepped forward to participate in the internship program. This program was designed to assist professionals and students from KPK and FATA regions in particular. A monthly stipend is provided to students on the agenda of the internship. It’s the first time the PMRU KP Internship program has been made available.
Paid Internships in Peshawar
The duration of the KP internship is one year, but it can be extended and increased to two years. However, it is dependent on how you performed in the last year. Therefore, if you’re seeking a job that will allow you to increase your earnings, then this opportunity may be awe-inspiring.
KP Digital Internship Program 2023 Apply Online Peshawar Abbottabad
A large number of students graduate each year from KP universities. However, they are unable to secure jobs due to the lack of the required skills set that are sought by the employers. General market trend shows that companies usually prefer to hire professionally experienced candidates who allure the employer with their skill sets, capabilities and experiences and they are expected to bring returns on investments and add value to organizations, so fresh graduates remain jobless.
KP Internship Policy
Under digital skills and digital economy strategy of KPITB, an internship program is proposed to provide an opportunity to IT, CS and ICT graduates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa so that they may develop their professional and technical skills and become capable to earn jobs based on those skills.
KP Internship Online Registration
The candidates who are interested in such internship program and have the required qualification they must apply online before the closing date. candidates register themselves online by using this link. Click Here
Salient Features KP Digital Internship
- Monthly stipend of PKR 14000
- Capacity building of youth to compete in Global ICT markets
- Internship duration 6 months.
For software houses:
- Masters Degree at least 16 years of education in IT. Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other ICT related field.
For Call Centers:
- Bachelors Degree at least 14 years of education in any discipline.
- Applicants must have a domicile o Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Newly Merged Districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Applicants that graduated in the last 3 years (after 30th December 2017) are eligible to apply.
- Fresh graduates may also apply by submitting their final year transcript.
- Applicants that already have Post-qualification work experience are not eligible.
- Applicants that have already availed of KPITB’s Digital Internship are not eligible
- For more details visit: www.kpitb.gov.pk or contact: 091-9219505
How to Apply KP Digital Internship
- Applicants register themselves to the KP official website or www.study.com.pk
- After building the profile, the candidate will be eligible to apply.
- Applicants fill the application form required for jobs.
- Incomplete and misguide information will be not entertained.
- Applicants must apply within dates, after the due date the application form will be not entertained.