Today Pakistan Software Export Board PSEB has announced Internship program 2022 for fresh Graduates students. Its golden opportunity for those who are waiting such internship program 2022. The candidates who want to get such internship and fulfill the criteria they must apply online before closing date. In this page we share online registration forms, last date submission, selected candidate list, interview schedule and final merit list of selected candidates. PSEB Internship Program 2022 online registration forms, eligibility criteria available at official website. Below we share all the information of PSEB Internship Program 2022.
PSEB Important Dates
|Organization||Pakistan Software Export Board|
PSEB Internship 2022
Currently Pakistan Software Export Board has announce internship 2022 for Graduates. The Board is accountable for facilitating the enterprise of facts science at all levels. From the infrastructure to the staff or enterprise improvement with all techniques and research.
PSEB Apply Online
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria and want to get such internship they must apply online before closing date. The forms submit after due date are not accepted. Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained.
www.intership.pseb.org.pk apply online
PSEB’s mission is to strengthen and promote the IT industry of Pakistan both locally and globally and to make Pakistan one of the preferred IT outsourcing destinations in the world. The Pakistan Software Export Board has recently announced a program to facilitate a large number of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) and non-ICT individuals through an internship program designed to enhance the skill sets of the youth and teach them money-making skills.
PSEB Internship Program 2022 For Graduates Apply Online
We have allocated some seats for people from Balochistan and the disabled quota. The successful candidates will receive a handsome stipend (Rs. 20,000/-) as per the government’s policies. To apply for a position, candidates must go to the PSEB website and create an account. PSEB announced internship for ICT and Non ICT Graduates.
PSEB Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants with 16 years of education from HEC-recognized universities/institutions.
- As per NADRA records, must be a citizen and permanent resident of Pakistan.
- The student must have graduated from the university or their program, or have completed the requirements for a degree program (final transcript/ transcripts/ other certificates from universities issued to students) by the end of the school year 2019.
- Candidates are required to provide an undertaking that they do not currently hold a job.
- The applicant should be between 20 and 30 years old at the time of submission.
- The age range for disabled graduates is 20-40.
- The minimum CGPA requirement is 2.0/4.0 or 55%.
How to Apply:
- Create your account.
- Create your resume.
- Upload required documents.
- Provide bank information.
- Provide bank information.
- Review all information and submit the application.