The Lahore High Court has recently announced the Civil Judge Exam result for 2023 on October 26th. The written result for the Civil Judge Cum-Judicial Magistrate positions has been declared. Students who appeared for this examination can now check their results, including the merit list and the final list of candidates online. To access your result, you need to enter your 13-digit CNIC number without any dashes. Detailed mark sheets and provisional results for the written examination are also available for viewing.
Civil Judge Written Exam Result 2023
The Lahore High Court has released the results of the written competitive examination for the vacant posts of Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate that took place from June 24, 2023, to July 14, 2023. The successful candidates’ roll numbers have been published in order of their performance in the examination.
Civil Judge Result 2023 Lahore High Court
The Lahore High Court has provided an update on the results of the job vacancy exam. The complete results will be announced shortly, and candidates are advised to stay tuned. Candidates who have achieved a score of at least 40% on the exam will be considered as passing, while those with scores below 40% will not be eligible for the interview. Interview invitations will be sent to candidates who have passed the written test for Lahore High Court positions.
LHC Civil Judge Exam Result 2023 Online (Announced)
PPSC Civil Judge Result 2023
Detailed information about the PPSC Civil Judge Result 2023 is provided in this article. Candidates who participated in the Punjab Judicial Magistrate exam held from 2nd to 4th June 2023 can now access the Punjab Judicial Magistrate Final Result 2023. The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has officially released the PPSC Civil Judge Result 2023, and candidates can check their results using the provided link.
How to Check Civil Judge Result 2023
- To check the Civil Judge Result 2023, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the relevant Public Service Commission (PSC) or Judicial Service Commission (JSC) where you have applied for the Civil Judge post.
- Look for the “Result” or “Latest Results” section on the website.
- Click on the appropriate link for the Civil Judge exam or position you have appeared for.
- Enter your roll number, name, or CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) number in the provided field.
Double-check the entered details to ensure accuracy.
- Click on the “Search Result” or “Check Result” button and wait for the page to load.
- Once the result is displayed, you can download it in PDF format for future reference.