According to the official announcement, Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC has published Medical Officer test schedule for written tests and roll number slip 2024 on its official website. Candidates who are applying for these positions and are deemed qualified for the written test are able to get their Medical Office Exam SPSC Roll Number slip 2024 test date on this page. Are you getting ready for your Medical Office Test conducted by the Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) in 2024? Are you unsure what time the test will be held and how to obtain your roll slip? In this article, we’ll provide all the details you require concerning this test.
Medical Office Test SPSC Roll No Slip 2024 Test Date. It is a very competitive test that sees thousands of applicants are able to apply each year. In order to be eligible for the test it is necessary to possess an official roll slip, which provides all the necessary information regarding the test, such as the dates, times and venue.
Before we talk about the roll of the test and no slip we must first look at the criteria that determine eligibility for this Medical Office Test. In order to be eligible for the test, you must fulfill the following conditions:
- It is necessary to be an a resident or resident of Pakistan or a resident permanently of Sindh.
- You need to have a doctorate in dentistry or medicine from a reputable university or other institution.
- You need to have an existing certificate of registration from the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) or the Sindh Medical and Dental Council (SMDC).
- You should not be more than 35 years old on the deadline date for your application.
- In the event that you satisfy eligibility requirements If you meet the eligibility criteria, you may submit an application for an application for the Medical Office Test through the SPSC website.
How to Download SPSC Roll No Slip Medical Officer
After you have submitted your application to take an exam called the Medical Office Test, you have to be patient for SPSC announcement of the date of the test along with the roll no slip. This roll slip will be an essential document you need to carry to the test center. It includes your name, picture as well as other information as well as the exam date time, location, and date.
To obtain your roll no slip, comply with these instructions:
- Visit this SPSC website and sign into your account.
- Go to”Roll No Slip. “Roll No Slip” tab.
- Input your applicant number as well as password.
- Print and download the roll slip.
Check every detail on the roll slip which includes your name, photo and the date of your test. If you notice any errors or discrepancies, you should contact the SPSC immediately to rectify them.
Medical Officer Test SPSC Roll No Slip 2024 Test Date Syllabus
Test Date and Time
The SPSC hasn’t yet announced the date of the exam of this Medical Office Test in 2024. Based on the previous year’s patterns it is possible to expect that the test will be conducted during the second quarter in the calendar year. The test will take place in a variety of cities across Sindh and the exact location will be noted on your roll’s no slip.
You must be at the test center prior to the exam time and be sure to bring all the required documents including your roll number slip CNIC as well as your original education certificates. Late comers are not allowed to sit for the test, so make sure you plan your journey accordingly. Download SPSC Roll No Slip Online
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The Medical Office Test is a written exam comprised of multiple-choice tests. The test is split into two sections of the general paper as well as the paper on subject. The general paper is a broad overview of topics like English general knowledge and current events, whereas the subject paper is focused on dental and medical topics that are related to the job that you’ve applied for. You can get the complete syllabus and practice questions in the SPSC website.