The government of Punjab invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals having domicile in Punjab for the following posts on a contract basis for the Bio-Medical Equipment Resource Centre, Central Medical Equipment Repair workshop Lahore, Multan, and Sargodha Under Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab. The qualification and experience required for the posts are as under. Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department NTS Jobs 2022 Online Application Form, Roll No Slip, and Merit list provided here.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Jobs NTS Important Dates
- Announcement Date: 1st August 2022
- Last Date Submission: 23rd August 2022
- Test Schedule: 1st Week of September 2022
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Jobs NTS Apply Online
Interested candidates who have the required qualifications and experience must download the bank challan and submit to any online branch then register themselves online through link mention below. Only online application forms are accepted. Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained. Online NTS Application Form
NTS Roll Number Slip Primary & Secondary Healthcare Jobs
The candidates who submit complete forms before the 15th of March and are eligible for a written test can download their roll number slips online from here. NTS review forms and announced the roll number slips of those candidates who are eligible for the written test. Download NTS Roll No Slip
NTS Test Result Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Jobs
The applicants who successfully download roll number slips and physical appear in the written test. Now waiting their results for further process. NTS will announced the result of test which held on announce schedule. Candidates check NTS answer key and result online through link mention on here. NTS Result Check Online
Latest jobs are available in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. Government of Punjab invites application for fill the vacant position in health department. For this purpose Healthcare department signed with National Testing Service NTS. Government give task to NTS announce the advertisement and receive the application form and conduct the written test. Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department NTS Jobs 2022 Online Application Form. The candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria of Primary & Secondary Healthcare department they must apply for vacant position like Junior Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Junior Technician (Lady Health Visitor) and Mid Wife.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab seek the services of committed & dynamic professionals have domicile of Punjab province for the following posts purely on contract basis. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the positions are as under. Interested candidates download online NTS application form here. Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department NTS Jobs 2022 Online Application Form. Also we provide the Roll Number Slips and Answer key of written test provided on this page. Stay in touch with us and visiting our site for further updates.
Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare NTS Jobs 2022 Online Application Form
- Provincial Coordinator
- Divisional Bio-Medical Engineers
- District Clinical Engineer
- Associate Bio Medical Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Complaint Management
Terms and Conditions:
- The about positions will be offered on contract for one year under the contract appointment policy 2004 amended 2016 & existing service rules of the government of the Punjab.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidate 5 years
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for female candidates 8 years
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned post @ 15% for women, 5% for Minority and 3% for disabled persons.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for test/interview.
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
Procedure for submission application forms:
- Disabled candidates will must attach proof of registration form social welfare department along with disability certificate issued by the district standing medical board.
- Candidates for application must visit NTS or our website.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Incomplete application or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till.
- Candidates shall have at least 50% makrs in NTS to qualify.