Federal Government fulfill the vacant position in National Accountability Bureau through Federal Public Service Commission FPSC. The vacant positions are Assistant Directors, Assistant Private Secretaries and Accountant. Intending candidates may apply online upto 20th January 2022 for the following vacancies. Both male and female candidates are eligible for such jobs. The applicants who have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of any province like Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Balochistan, FATA and Gilgit Baltistan are eligible for these jobs. Before the applying candidates must read all the instruction and then register themselves online before the closing date. Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for FPSC Jobs 2022. There is a separate quota for women, minorities and disabled as per the regulations of the Government of Pakistan. In this page we provide online application form, eligibility criteria, deadline line of submission form, roll number slips and test schedule on here.
The National Accountability Bureau is Pakistan’s apex anti-corruption organization. It is charged with the responsibility of elimination of corruption through a holistic approach of awareness, prevention and enforcement. It operates under the National Accountability Ordinance-1999. With its headquarter at Islamabad, it has four regional offices in the provincial capitals and one at Rawalpindi. It takes cognizance of all offences falling within the National Accountability Ordinance.
NAB Assistant Director FPSC Jobs 2022 Registration Online Roll No Slip
Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for FPSC Jobs 2022. There is a separate quota for women, minorities and disabled as per the regulations of the Government of Pakistan. Also we provide the online test preparation mcqs free of cost. FPSC conduct the written test for checking the eligibility of candidates. Candidates attempt our test and improve your knowledge for written test and get good marks in written test.
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
- Assistant Directors (BPS-17)
- Assistant Private Secretaries (BPS-16)
- Accountant (BPS-16)
How to apply:
- The candidates applying for positions BPS-16 or above should apply online on the website, https://www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- The hard copies of the application form are not required.
- Applicants who do not have access to internet facility can apply by submitting their application addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper providing detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for also mentioning the difficulties faced in the submission of online application.
- The application fees will be deposited in the nearest Government Treasury or in a Branch of National Bank of Pakistan or State Treasury under the head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION REALIZED BY FPSC.”
- Deadline of submission form is 20th January 2022.