Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim invites application form from competent and hard working candidates for filling the vacant positions on regular basis. Applications are invited through National Testing Service NTS because FFBL signed contract with NTS to announce the advertisement and collect the application form. Now NTS has started the collecting online application form. The applicants who fulfill the criteria and interested to join Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited they must apply before the closing date. Only online applications are accepted without online applications are not entertained. Before the applying candidates must read all the instruction and criteria then apply online carefully.
In this page we provide online NTS application form, eligibility criteria, due date of submission form, Roll Number Slips, Test Schedule and NTS written when official announced. Fauji Foundation today runs more than 18 industries, the income from which is utilized to serve about 9 million beneficiaries (5 % of country’s population). Generally, more than 80 percent of the income goes towards the welfare activities every year.
NTS Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited Jobs 2023 Apply Online Roll No Slips
|NTS Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Jobs 2023 Apply Online Roll No Slips|
|Last Date||Last Week of January|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Roll No Slips||Click Here|
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
- Current Affair
- General Knowledge
How to apply:
- Candidates who have the domicile of federal and provinces can also apply.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branched of HBL, Meezan, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan.
- Candidates shall submit application form with required information’s, Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to the NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll NO. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.