Punjab Public Service Commission has recently given the advertisement of job vacancies for which it requires the services of well-disciplined, educated, energetic and suitable applicants are required to apply for Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023. Punjab Public Service Commission FPSC invites online application form for Medical Officer and Female Medical Officer on behalf of Punjab Government.
Population Welfare PPSC Jobs Apply Online
The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of Punjab Province are eligible for such jobs. Punjab Population Welfare Department PPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online. Interested candidates fill online application form and download online bank challan submit in any branch of National Bank, Habib Bank, MCB etc.
Population Welfare PPSC Jobs 2023 Last Date
In this page we share FPSC application form, eligibility Criteria, due date of submission form, Test Date and interview schedule of selected candidates. The individuals who fulfill the criteria of Medical Officer Jobs they must register themselves online on here. All the information and necessary documents which required for jobs detail provided on this page.
Population Welfare PPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online Roll No Slip
|Punjab Population Welfare Department PPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online Roll No Slips|
|Department||Population Welfare Department|
|Last Date||29th April 2023|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Roll No Slip
|Case No||12-R/2023 & 13-R/2022|
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the FPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- against Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before 16th There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.