NTU Faisalabad Undergraduate Program Admission 2024 Apply Online Entry Test Schedule and Final Merit List of selected candidates. National Textile University Faisalabad has announced the admission schedule 2024. This admission notice will let you know which courses offered by National Textile University session 2024 with last date of submission admission form. National Textile University is an aim for every student and who they are studying is not doubt they are luck because NTU is one of the most leading University in Pakistan and all over the world with a good reputation in textile industry and students.
National Textile University was established in 1959. NTU has the reputation of being the most prestigious education instition of the country when it comes to the field of Textile. NTU was established after the independence of Pakistan in order to produce well trained professional specifically for the field of textile as it always has been an extremely important sector of Pakistani economy and after independence. Now there are many campus working all over the Pakistan and give quality education. NTU has announced the admission in Under Graduate program 2024. Below we mention complete detail of program, eligibility criteria, deadline of submission application form and Test Date.
NTU Faisalabad Undergraduate Program Admission 2024 Apply Online
Deadline of Submission Form: Announced Soon
Entry Test Date: Not Announced
NTU Under Graduate Programs:
- BS Textile Engineering
- BS Polymer Engineering
- BS Textile Engineering Technology
- BS Software Engineering
- BS Computer Science
- BS Information Technology
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- BS Textile Management & Marketing
- BS Textile & Apparel Merchandizing
- Bachelor of Textile Design
- Bachelor of Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Visual Arts
Instructions for Applicants Applying for Undergraduate Programs
- Applicants waiting for 2nd part result may also apply on the basis of part 1st result.
- NTS NAT test will be applicaple for BS Textile Engineering, BS Polymer Engineering, BS Computer Science, BS Software Engineering, BS Information Technology.
- Please check the NTS Test Schedule to apply for test.
- Sc (Pre-Engineering) or Equivalent (A-Level) with a score of minimum 60% marks.
- DAE Diploma holders with (spinning, textile weaving, textile dying & printing, garments technology, dress designing & making, automations) are eligible to apply for BS Textile Engineering.
- DAE Diploma holders with (chemical, petro chemical) are eligible to apply for BS Polymer Engineering.
- NTS(NAT-IE) Test score for all programs is compulsory.
Merit Criteria of Engineering Programs:
10% Matric + 45% F.Sc. + 45% NTS (NAT-IE) Test.
Merit Criteria for Computer Science:
10% Matric+60% Intermediate+30% NTS(NAT-IE) / NTS(NAT-ICS) Test.