AKU Undergraduate Admission 2023 Apply Online Test Schedule. Aga Khan University are announced the admission 2023 for MBBS/BDS. The candidates who want to get admission in Medical Courses they must read all the article for instruction, eligibility criteria, last date of submission application form, Test Schedule and Fee structure. AKU is one of the leading medical institute in the Karachi and recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC). For admission Aga Khan Medical College held the entry test every year. Entry test is held in the month of March of April every year in different major cities of Pakistan. The students who qualifying entry test are shortlisted for interview. Below we share the complete detail of Aga Khan University Admission 2023. AKU Undergraduate Admission 2023 Apply Online Test Schedule.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Associate of Science in Dental Hygiene
- Master of Science in Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Master of Science in Health Policy & Management
- Master of Health Professions Education
- PhD in Health Sciences
Every year The Aga khan medical university announced admission for 5 year program of MBBS. Only 100 seats are reserve annually. Candidates who want to get admission in Aga Khan medical university you should register yourself for entry test. The entry test is mandatory for admission only those candidates get admission who pass the entrance test of Aga khan Medical University so register yourself before the deadline of registration.
Section 1: English Language
Reading and understanding the errors revealed the end of the sentence
Custom time = 1 hour.
Section 2: Science and Mathematics
Biology (20 MCQ)
Chemistry (20 MCQ)
Physics (20 MCQ)
Scientific Reasoning (30 MCQ)
Mathematical Meason (30 MCQ)
Total MCQ = 120
Designated time = 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Candidates in Pakistan or overseas, who have successfully completed or are completing their HSSC/graduate/postgraduate education by the summer of 2023 and meet the eligibility criteria for the relevant programme as indicated in this brochure may apply.
- Candidates who have A-level education in Biosciences with at least B grade.
- Keep in mind that to apply for the Aga Khan Medical Entry test, the qualification must be equivalent to pre-medical qualification in Pakistan.
- Students must have 60% marks in FSc with pre-medical group or having equivalent degree with verified certificates.
How to Apply:
- Admissions have closed for 2023 cycle. The last date to submit the application was May 20th.
- For your information, following is the application process that was applicable for 2023-2023 cycles.
- Only in situations where the online application is not accessible, candidates may request for a paper-based application form by emailing the Admission Office at [email protected].
- Candidates are required to apply online. For assistance in completing the online application, applicants are advised to go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or Understand the Online Process.
- Submitting Paper-Based Application
- Attested photocopies of mark sheets/official transcripts/general certificates as entered on the form
- Copy of ‘B’ Form/CNIC/NICOP for candidates applying from Pakistan or relevant pages of passport for overseas applicants
- An extra envelope bearing your name, address and contact number. This envelope will be used to send the admit card to you
- Original payment receipt of application fee