Applications are invited from the outstanding students of Gilgit Baltistan who intend to pursue undergraduate studies in HEC recognized Public/Private Sector Universities or Degree awarding institutions of Pakistan. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) is the national regulator for all federally funded higher education in Pakistan. Established under the provisions of the Higher Education Act, 2008, the HEC oversees and regulates all degree-granting institutions in Pakistan, including private universities. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) offers scholarships for undergraduate students to pursue their studies at a Pakistani institution of higher learning. This scholarship is available to students who are nationals of Pakistan, have not completed their secondary education at a school outside of Pakistan, and are registered as full-time undergraduate students at an HEC-approved institution in the year 2023.
HEC Undergraduate Important Dates
Announcement Date: 20th December
Last Date: 30th January 2023
Test Schedule: Not Announce Yet
Undergraduate Scholarship Apply Online
The applicants can get all the information like eligibility criteria, registration form, due date of submission form, required qualification and other detail provided on here. Applicants must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date. Deadline of submission application form is 25th January 2023. Other related information of HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 mention below. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements: Applicants must be nationals of Pakistan. Applicants must have not completed their secondary education at a school outside of Pakistan. Applicants must be registered as full-time undergraduate students at an HEC-approved institution in the year 2023.
hec scholarships 2023 last date
Hec scholarships are always in high demand and this year is no exception. Here are a few things to keep in mind if you’re interested in applying: The deadline for applications is March 1, so don’t delay! Be sure to submit all of your required materials ( essays, letters of recommendation, etc.) as early as possible. If you have any questions about the application process or hec scholarships in general, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’d be happy to help!
HEC Overseas Scholarships 2023
Higher education is a necessary step for any individual looking to improve their life. And with the cost of tuition continuing to rise, many students are turning to scholarships as a way to make sure they can get an education they deserve. If you’re looking for scholarships that focus on hec, we have you covered. Browse our current scholarship list and find the perfect opportunity for you. You never know—you might just find your future college degree thanks to one of our scholarships.
HEC Scholarship For Undergraduate
The Higher Education Commission HEC invites online application form for Undergraduates students. The deserving and poor students who study in undergraduate they are eligible to apply for HEC scholarship. Online application forms, eligibility criteria, last date, test schedule and more details available on HEC official website. The scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2023 in all areas of studes/disciplines under the project entitled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students of Gilgit Baltistan. The candidates who have the domicile of Balochistan and FATA are eligible for HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who want to complete their education. The candidates who fill the criteria they must apply for this scholarship.
HEC Scholarship 2023 Last Date
Candidates who fulfill the criteria and interested to get HEC scholarship they must submit complete forms before closing date. The last date of submission forms is 30th January 2023. Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained. HEC Scholarship Online Registration Form
HEC Scholarship for Undergraduate 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- Tuition fee and other charges (including Hostel Fee) up to Rs. 60,000 per semester/year.
- Living allowance of Rs. 6000 per month with an annual increment of Rs. 500.
- Book allowance of Rs. 5000 per annum.
- Traveling allowance of Rs. 5000 per annum.
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000 (once).
Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must possess local/domicile certificate from Balochistan province or erstwhile FATA.
- Applicants must have completed minimum 12 years of education or equivalent with at least 60% marks.
- Maximum age is 22 years as on closing date.
- Applicants must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date.
- The applicants who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Result awaiting students are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship will be awarded on Merit and District quota.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of Aptitude test score and academic credentials.
- Applicants have to secure at least 50% marks in the test for securing eligibility.
- The scholarship and reserved seats distribution ration for applicants of Balochistan and FATA is 50:50. Placement on reserved seats will be on open merit for selected scholars only.
- PM&DC minimum eligibility criteria will be applicable.
- Those who are already enrolled in Medical Colleges and Engineering Programmes will not considered against the reserved seats but will be considered for offer of scholarships if they meet the merit requirements.
- Students already enrolled in any Bachelors programme are encouraged to apply.
- For further details, please visit HEC website.
- The applicants are advised to check their emails & Our website regularly for any updates and are required to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience.
How to Apply HEC Scholarship 2023
- Applicants are required to submit application online through website.
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Applications in Hard form will not be entertained.
- Applicants are required to deposit Rs. 500/ (non refundable) as application fee in HBL account number 17427900133401 and should upload the scanned copy/image online while applying.