Applications are invited from the outstanding students of Gilgit Baltistan who intend to pursue undergraduate studies in HEC recognized Public/Private Sector Universities or Degree awarding institutions of Pakistan. The scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2022 in all areas of studes/disciplines under the project entitled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students of Gilgit Baltistan. The candidates who have the domicile of Balochistan and FATA are eligible for HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2022. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who want to complete their education.The candidates who fill the criteria they must apply for this scholarship.
HEC Undergraduate Important Dates:
Announcement Date: 28th September 2022
Last Date: 25th October 2022
Test Schedule: Not Announce Yet
Undergraduate Scholarship Apply Online:
The applicants can get all the information like eligibility criteria, registration form, due date of submission form, required qualification and other detail provided on here. Applicants must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date. Deadline of submission application form is 25th October 2022. Other related information of HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 mention below.
HEC Scholarship For Undergraduate:
The Higher Education Commission HEC invites online application form for Undergraduates students. The deserving and poor students who study in undergraduate they are eligible to apply for HEC scholarship. Online application forms, eligibility criteria, last date, test schedule and more details available on HEC official website.
HEC Scholarship 2022 Last Date:
Candidates who fulfill the criteria and interested to get HEC scholarship they must submit complete forms before closing date. The last date of submission forms is 25th October 2022. Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained.
HEC Scholarship for Undergraduate 2022 Apply Online Last Date
HEC Scholarships Detail:
- Tuition fee and other charges (including Hostel Fee) up to Rs. 60,000 per semester/year.
- Living allowance of Rs. 6000 per month with an annual increment of Rs. 500.
- Book allowance of Rs. 5000 per annum.
- Traveling allowance of Rs. 5000 per annum.
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000 (once).
Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must possess local/domicile certificate from Balochistan province or erstwhile FATA.
- Applicants must have completed minimum 12 years of education or equivalent with at least 60% marks.
- Maximum age is 22 years as on closing date.
- Applicants must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date.
- The applicants who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Result awaiting students are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship will be awarded on Merit and District quota.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of Aptitude test score and academic credentials.
- Applicants have to secure at least 50% marks in the test for securing eligibility.
- The scholarship and reserved seats distribution ration for applicants of Balochistan and FATA is 50:50. Placement on reserved seats will be on open merit for selected scholars only.
- PM&DC minimum eligibility criteria will be applicable.
- Those who are already enrolled in Medical Colleges and Engineering Programmes will not considered against the reserved seats but will be considered for offer of scholarships if they meet the merit requirements.
- Students already enrolled in any Bachelors programme are encouraged to apply.
- For further details, please visit HEC website.
- The applicants are advised to check their emails & Our website regularly for any updates and are required to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience.
How to Apply HEC Scholarship 2022:
- Applicants are required to submit application online through website.
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Applications in Hard form will not be entertained.
- Applicants are required to deposit Rs. 500/ (non refundable) as application fee in HBL account number 17427900133401 and should upload the scanned copy/image online while applying.