After approving the Government of Pakistan Higher Education Commission has announced the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project Phase ll. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria and want to get this scholarship they must apply before the closing date through Online on HEC website. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Apply Online. The applicant who have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of any province of Pakistan like Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh and Balochistan. Deserving students who want to continue there education are eligible for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2022 Application Form
The main purpose of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program Phase ll is to support students belongs to low income families who want to continue their educational careers despite financial difficulties. Both male and female candidates are eligible for this scholarships.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 Last Date to Apply
It is a program for high achievers from low-income families. Students with special needs as well as those from remote and disadvantaged areas are especially encouraged to apply. This is the largest ever needs-based undergraduate scholarship program in the history of Pakistan. Under this program, every year, 50,000 students from low-income families will be awarded scholarships for 4 to 5-year undergraduate degree programs.
Ehsaas Scholarship Login
Scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee and a living stipend of 4,000 per month. The geographical spread of the program covers all four provinces, AJK and GB. Students apply on an online portal: https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk. The portal is currently closed for applications and will be reopened for the year 2022 in the mid of September 2022.
Ehsaas Scholarship Important Dates
Starting Dates: 5th December
Last Date: 3rd Week of January 2022
Apply Online: Click Here
HEC Ehsaas Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Last Date Candidates List
Benefit of Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022
- 50,000 Scholarships Annually.
- 200,000 undergraduate scholarships in 4 years.
- 50% of seats reserved for Girls.
- Full tuition fee.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Special Preference for disabled and students belonging to underprivileged areas.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program Detail
- Education: Undergraduate
- Gender: Males and Females
- Scholarship Covers: Tuition Fee, Stipend
- Scholarship Duration: Over Four Years
- Deadline: 30 October 2022
- Scholarships Annually: 50,000 Every Year
- Scholarship: 200,000 in four years
Eligibility Criteria Ehsaas Scholarship
- Students who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs in selected public sector universities
- Applicants who have secured admission on merit fulfilling admission criteria of the respective university
- Ehsaas Scholarship program will offer need-based scholarships to the students of undergraduate degree programs.
- Age limit will be followed as per university regulations for admission at the university
Students already availing any other scholarship or grant from any other source are ineligible to apply
- Students who have secured admission on Self-sustain/Self- support/Self finance evening programs are ineligible
- Distant learning students /programs are ineligible
Required Documents Ehsaas Scholarship
- Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If the father is Labourer on a daily-wage / shopkeeper / private job, then attach
- undertaking of Income Certificate on the minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
- Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- 01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- 01 Picture of House from outside Front