Mora Scholarship Important Dates for Candidates:
Announcement Date: 4th September 2022
Last Date: 4th October 2022
Apply Online: Click Here
MORA Scholarship 2022 For Minorities Apply Online
Mora Scholarship Form 2022 Pdf:
Ministry of Religious Affairs has announced Mora Scholarship for Minority students. The students who fulfill the criteria they must download Mora Scholarship Forms 2022 Pdf forms online on here. On this page candidates can get online Pdf forms 2022 eligibility criteria and more other information.
Mora Scholarship 2022 Last Date:
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria and deserving to get Mora Scholarship they must submit complete forms before last date. Ministry of Religious Affairs also announced the last date of submission forms. Candidates must submit complete forms before 4th October 2022.
MORA Minority Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Regular students of Government / Public Sector Institutes (Schools, Colleges, and Universities) with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.Poor, needy, orphans and handicapped students belonging to minority groups having a good educational record are eligible to apply.
Mora Scholarship 2022 Application Form:
Applicants who fulfill required criteria they must download online Mora Scholarship 2022 Application Form fill carefully attach necessary documents and send to head office before closing date. Incomplete and late submission forms are not considered.
Mora Scholarship Amount 2022:
Which can also be downloaded from the Ministry of Religious Affairs website ww.mora.gov.pk Minority group students whose parents monthly income is less than PKR: 35000/- per month can apply for the scholarship.
Mora Scholarship 2022 Apply Online:
The application will be accepted only on newly prescribed performa supported with the last two duly attested annual marks sheets and parents’/Guardian /guardians ‘ original income certificate. Complete in every respect, with documentary evidence, must reach the undersigned within 30 days of publishing this advertisement. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. Students must apply online before closing date.
How to Apply for MORA Minority Scholarship 2022:
- The application will be accepted only on new prescribed performa supported with the last two duly attested annual marks sheets and parents’/Guardian’s original income certificate.
- All particulars of the students concerned will be certified by the Head of Educational Institute, An attested copy of the school progress report/marks sheet of the last annual examination showing the actual performance of the student will be enclosed.
- Marks sheet Prepared on the printed form or plain paper afresh will not be accepted. Head of Institutes should check that forms are complete in every aspect, required documents/certificates are attached and prepare a list of such students and send it to this ministry along with his covering letter duly signed by him.
- Only applications received through Educational institutions shall be considered. Students receiving financial assistance, stiped or scholarship, etc. from any other source will not be eligible.
- CNC number of the applicant or NADRA B-form for younger than 18 years must be written on the forms and copies must be attached.Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- Students of Private Institutes are not eligible to apply.Students’ parents and Guardians are advised to provide a contact number and email addresses to get possible queries resolved in time.