We are glad to inform you that Peshawar High Court have been announced in Peshawar with respect to their applicability as well. It is golden opportunity for those individual who are waiting Peshawar High Court Jobs and interest to join High Court as different vacant position such as Senior Scale Stenographer, Computer Operator, Stenotypist, CCTV Supervisor, CCTV Technician, CCTV Camera Operator, Junior Clerk, Telephone Operator and Driver. The candidates who have domicile of Khyber Pakhtun Khwa and residents of Peshawar are eligible for these jobs 2023. Candidates who possess at least a bachelor’s degree and won’t be a part of the High Court, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
In this page we share complete detail of Peshawar High Court like Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Test Date, Interview Schedule and Final Merit List of selected candidates. The applicants will be required to score at least 60% in the interview in order to qualify. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for further updates. All the updates of Peshawar High Court provided here.
Peshawar High Court Stenographer Jobs 2023 Online Application Form Interview Schedule Merit List
- Senior Scale Stenographer (BPS 16)
- Computer Operator (BPS 16)
- Stenotypist (BPS 14)
- CCTV Supervisor (BPS 14)
- CCTV Technician (BPS 12)
- CCTV Camera Operator (BPS 12)
- Junior Clerk (BPS 11)
- Telephone Operator (BPS 7)
- Driver (BPS 6)
The minimum age to apply for Peshawar High Court Jobs is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years.
The applicants are required to have any of the following academic qualifications in order to be eligible for Peshawar High Court Jobs.
- BA /B.Sc
- Cs / B.Sc in Computer Science
- FA / F.Sc
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Computer Science
- Associate Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical
- Matriculation from any recognized board or Equivalent
- Middle Pass
The applicants are required to have the following skills along with the above mentioned academic qualifications.
- Shorthand Course and Typing Practise
- Expertise in MS Office
- Computer Literacy
- Computer / Disaster / Emergency Management
- Driving Licence
How to Apply:
The Applicants are required to download the application form from the Peshawar High Court website, peshawarhighcourt.gov.pk.
The applicants are required to duly fill in the application form and attach the following documents and send it to Peshawar High Court via courier.
- The candidates applying for the post of the driver will be required to undergo a driving test and an interview that will be taken by the technical committee.
- The applicants will be required to score at least 60% in the interview in order to qualify.
- All the candidates will be intimated about the test or interview via SMS.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- The applicants will be required to provide their original documents during the interview.
- Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
- The applicants will not be provided any TADA for test or interview.
- The applicants will be provided salary and allowances as per the labor law.