The admission process for Pothohar Cadet College Chakwal in 2024 is now available online. This college is accepting applications for classes 7 and 8 through the National Testing Service (NTS). If you are interested in applying, you can click on the provided link to access the online application form and submit your application along with your resume. The deadline for application submission is January 14, 2024. Pothohar Cadet College Chakwal is offering admissions for both boys and girls in 7th and 8th classes. The entrance test, conducted by NTS, will be held soon. Admission will be granted based on the results of this entrance test. The written exam for 8th-grade admission will cover English, Urdu, General Knowledge, and Mathematics. The registration process will remain open until Saturday, January 14, 2024. The NTS will announce the dates for the entry tests. To apply for Pothohar Cadet College Chakwal Admission 2024, visit the NTS website and apply online.
Students who have achieved a grade-point average of 70% or higher are eligible to take the admissions test for 7th and 8th classes. The written test for Cadet College Chakwal admission in 2024 will include subjects like English, Urdu, General Science, and Mathematics. Additionally, there will be a medical examination and an interview as part of the admission process. For further details and to apply online for Cadet College Chakwal Admission 2024, please visit the official website.
Pothohar Cadet Collage Chakwal admission application forms
Admissions to classes 7 and 8 are advertised for boys and girls at Pothohar Cadet College Chakwal and children who are interested were informed via ads that they have to enrol with the NTS as well as pay the test fee prior to taking an exam for admission.
Cadet College Chakwal Prospectus
Cadet college chakwal prospects Send a bank draft of 1000 rupees to the Principal Girls or Boys Cadet college Chakwal for an admission form and prospectus. The College office sells prospectuses for 1,000 rupees. Written test, last-class marks and an interview will be the criteria for the admission. Contact the number immediately as the deadline for applications has not been informed. The forms that are downloadable require a 2000-rupee bank draft.
- Age limit of 12-14 at the time of 1 April 2024. the possibility of a six-month period of flexibility with respect to direction.
- Students that have finished Grade 7, or who are in the 8th grade are eligible to apply.
- Candidates in the 7th grade have to provide the “Hope Certificate.”
- Exams in the written teat that follow the grade 7- HSHS curriculum developed through the Punjab Text Book Board will be conducted.
- Science, Mathematics, and Urdu
- Well ventilated and spacious classrooms
- A modern and well-stocked library
- Students can get medical care at a facility that is accessible to them.
- Highly skilled staff
- Science labs
- Computer lab
Pothohar Cadet College Chakwal fee structure 2024
Admissions are open to those who graduated from the previous course are qualified to apply. This is the best opportunity to join the institute. It is one of the top schools college in the Chakwal region. The school offers a pleasant and clean environment , in combination with an Islamic environment .Check Online
|Admission Fee Amount
|Security Refundable Amount
|Annual Fund Amount
Pothohar Cadet College Chakwal’s 2024 Admission Policy
Students who attained a 70% or better on their previous examinations are eligible to sit for the entrance exam for 8th grade. Admissions to secondary schools requires an exam that is written and covers English, Urdu, General Science and Mathematics along with the standard interview and health test. Find out more about the process to apply for the Cadet College Chakwal’s 2024 entry year of admission here.
Pothohar Cadet College Chakwal Admission 2024 NTS Apply Online
How to Apply for Pothohar Cadet College Chakwal 2024
The application must be made on an application form that is prescribed, in full with all the required information, prior to the deadline, along with all the required documents:
- Visit the the official website of NTS
- Pay the fees and fill out the Form
- Bank draughts for Rs. 1,000/- for five envelopes that are self-addressed and neatly stamped.
- Three recent passport-size pictures
- A duplicate of the parent’s or guardians’ electronic CNIC
- Four duplicates of Matric’s result card (for the 1st year)
- The original school leaver’s certificate must be connected to the Bay-Form photocopy. (After acceptance confirmation)
Fees can be paid at participating 1Link 1Bill banks/ATMs/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisa/JazzCash/TCS Express counters. Complete and submit the Application Online Form. Only applications that are submitted online will be taken into consideration. Applications that are written in handwriting are not accepted.
- PH: 0543-545200 & Cell: 0335-5550132
- email [email protected]
- Web: srww.cccaa.edu.pk