The Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration 2024 has begun, aiming to provide help to the most marginalized and vulnerable people in Pakistan. The program, initiated by the Pakistani Prime Minister, is designed to combat the swiftly rising inflation rates in the country. Each month, registered beneficiaries will receive food bags containing essential items like rice, sugar, flour, pulses, cooking oils, and tea, among other necessities. This initiative, in response to the ongoing epidemic, aims to alleviate financial burdens on needy families. To register, residents of Punjab need to send their CNIC ID card numbers and SIM number to 8123 and will receive a monthly allowance of 4000 rupees.
Ehsaas Rash Riayat 2024 by CNIC
Ehsaas Ration Program CNIC Check Online is launched in collaboration in collaboration with National Bank of Pakistan and Ehsaas Program. It is expected that the Ehsaas Ration program will offer an annual subsidy of Rs 1,000 to 20 million families in order to buy household goods for daily usage. The total number of 130 million individuals will receive this benefit. If you’re eligible you need to register for the portal, that is now open. As we all know, inflation is rising due to gas, electricity, and everyday utility costs, and the dollar too is increasing. Ehsaas Ration online registration card operates with the “Card-in-PIN” principle.
Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration online
The Rashan bags are easily purchased at the Kiryana store for anyone who is able to fill out the on-line application for Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riyayat Program 2024. The applicant must enter the following fundamental data in the online application form for Ehsaas Rashan, which is accessible at ehsasrashan.pass.gov.pk. Candidates must only send their CNIC number to the portal 8123 for the Ehsaas Rashan cash 4000 as well as bags.
Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Program Registration 2023 Online by CNIC
Rashan Program registration code 8123
The Ehsaas Program CNIC Check head Dr. Sania Nishtar has announced the Ehsaas Rashan Web-Portal Registration SMS Code “8123“. All of those families in Punjab who are still not registered but now they can registered themselves by just sending CNIC number on 8123 via SMS
Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Program Online Registration Stores/Merchants
- Registration is confirmed via an SMS sent to 8123 for the seller or beneficiary.
- CNIC Verification is the initial step in determining your eligibility.
- Registration of your mobile phone number through the ration program is possible once you have completed the registration process through this portal. Ehsaas Punjab Ration Portal.
- Please provide your bank account IBAN number in the helpline 021-111-627-627
- The NBP Bank representative will contact you to confirm your eligibility to be a merchant of groceries.
- You can get a subsidy for rations from grocery stores that are registered with the government everywhere.
- Punjab Ehsaas Ration Program 2024’s Phase 1 is now officially launched in the majority of CSD shops and registered vendor all across
Punjab.All families who qualify will receive messages from 8123. In the event that you are not eligible, you can confirm your eligibility and status on the website. Follow the steps to check your eligibility:
- Full name
- CNIC Number
- Mobile Number
- Captcha Code
- Received OTP Code
- Shop Name
- Shop Address
- Nearest Branch of the National Bank of Pakistan
- Bank Name
- Bank Account Number
Ehsaas Pass.gov.pk Application Form
To facilitate this, this site is written in Urdu We have included an English description to make it easier for you.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) Number
- Your Registered SIM Card Number
- SIM Number must be written in CNIC. number of SIM must be entered in CNIC
- Enter the digits you would like to display (I’m NOT a machine)
- Then you can click “Jama Karwayen” and then send in your application.
Ehsaas Rashan Program 2024 Apply Online For 12000
- If your family or home is eligible, then input the CNIC number and get the confirmation SMS such as ” This CNIC is eligible for Rashan Program”
- If the verification of your family/house is process, then you will get the following message ” Your house/family verification in under process” after entering your CNIC number.
- If your house or family is not eligible, you’ll receive the message ” This CNIC is not eligible for Program” after entering the CNIC number in portal
Beneficiaries Registration For Ehsaas Rashan:
When you select the option for Ehsaas Rashan enrollment, you will see an application online that includes the following information to complete:
- CNIC Number
- Mobile Number, SIM that is was registered on your CNIC
- Captcha Code
- Submit Button
If you have any questions regarding Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Program Online Registration or other queries during the process of filling in this form, please suggest a solution in an email. This Registration deadline for the Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Registration End Date has not been declared. Make sure to register yourself as fast as you can.