Punjab Government are invites application form from the competent and eligible candidates for fulfill the vacant position in Punjab Food Authority department in different district. It is good news for those who are interested and want to join Punjab Food Authority they must apply for such jobs 2024. Applicants must apply for Food Authority jobs if they have the required qualification. Punjab Food Authority NTS Jobs 2024 Form Online Roll No Slips. For the Punjab government appoint the National Testing Service NTS to announce the advertisement and receive the application form from eligible candidates. The individuals must online application form online on this page.
Here we provide all the information of Punjab Food Authority NTS Jobs 2024. The candidates online application form on this page. Also bank challan and other necessary information and procedure of applying provide on this page. Applicants checked the test date and answer key of NTS written test on here. Also we provide NTS answer key when official announced. Below you can see all the detail of these jobs.
Punjab Food Authority NTS Jobs 2024 Form Online Roll No Slips
Punjab Food Authority NTS Jobs 2024
|Last Date Apply
|25th to 35th Year
|Roll Number Slip
- Analytical Assistant
- Assistant Public Analyst
- Assistant Director
- Lab Incharge
- Principal Officer
- Medical Lab
- Assistant Public Analyst
- SO General
- SO Technical
- Master Trainer
- Research Officer
- Registration officer
- Sampling & Analyst
- Research Assistant
- Assistant Microbiologist
- Assistant Master Trainer
- Medical Lab Technician
- Lab Attendant
General Terms and Conditions:
- The above positions are offered on contract basis under the contract appointment policy 2004 of the government of Punjab.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidates = 5 years, for female candidates = 8 years and for disabled candidate = 10 years.
- Candidates must have domicile of Punjab province.
How to apply:
- All government employees are eligible through proper channel.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply more tan one post he/she must submit application form for each post.
- Candidates can application form from National Testing Service website along with deposit slip of Rs. 300 form.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled application form along with test fee in favor of National Testing Service copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
- Incomplete applicants or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will be entertained.
- Roll No Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.