Government of Punjab has announced scholarship 2023 for children of Mines Labour Welfare all over the Punjab province. The government has announce the scholarship primary to Postgraduates students. The students who belong to Punjab province and eligible for such scholarship they must apply online before closing date. We advise our visitor before applying candidates must read instruction and eligibility criteria then register them online. interested candidates must download online application forms from here attach necessary documents and send to head office before closing date. Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained. On this page we share Punjab Mines Labour Welfare Scholarship application forms, eligibility criteria, last date, test schedule, roll number slip, result and merit list of selected candidates.
Punjab Workers Welfare Scholarship Dates
Announcement Date: 16th October 2023
Last Date Submission: 30th November 2023
Eligible Candidate List Display: 5th December 2023
Test Schedule: Not Announce Yet
Worker Welfare Scholarship Form 2023
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of Worker Welfare Scholarship they must download online application form fill carefully and send to head office before closing date. Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained.
Punjab Worker Scholarship 2023
This is the largest ever needs-based undergraduate scholarship program in the history of Pakistan. Under this program, every year, 50,000 students from low-income families will be awarded scholarships for poor and needy students.
Punjab Mines Labour Welfare Scholarship 2023 Online Forms Download
PWWB Scholarship 2023
Punjab Workers Welfare Board is a corporate entity established through a notification by the Government of Punjab under the Workers Welfare Fund Ordinance, 1971. It is led by a Board of Directors comprising representatives of the Government, Workers, and Employers.
Eligibility Criteria for Workers and Miners
- Worker/Mineworker must be covered under definition of “Worker” prescribed in Punjab Industrial Relations Act (IRA), 2010 and must be registered with EOBI or Social Security and having at least 3 years accumulative service. However, in case of education till Intermediate level, no service limit is required.
- Worker/Mineworker must registered with Employee Old Age Benefits Institution (EOBI) or Punjab Employees Social Security Institution (PESSI). However, in case of Non-registered Worker, an Affidavit duly attested by Notary Public and Focal Person of concerned Director/Deputy Director/Assistant Director Labour Welfare/Assistant Mines Labour Welfare Commissioner, must be submitted by Worker regarding correctness of particular given in the Application, along with two Guarantors, namely employer and CBA President/General Secretary.
- Workers/Mineworkers who are employees of an Industrial/Mine/Establishment must be registered under Factories Act, 1934 or Punjab Mining Concession Rules, 2002 or those organizations paying 2% contribution to the Workers Welfare Fund or 5% left out contribution under the Companies Profit (Workers Participation) Act, 1968.
- The children of deceased Workers/Mineworkers of Workers Welfare Fund are eligible for Scholarship facility if his/her Widow/Legal Heirs have already been received Death Grant from Punjab Workers Welfare Fund.
- Worker/Mineworkers who become disabled during service may avail Scholarship for their children, subject to the condition that the disability is proved through a Legal Medical Board constituted for this purpose.
Categories of Scholarships
In addition to all expenses of the students who are eligible as per the above mentioned Eligibility Criteria , vis-a-vis Admission Fee, Tuition Fee, Registration Fee, Examination Fee, Library Fee/Computer Fee or Lab Fee along with Transport Charges, Hostel/Messing Charges (except charity funds and refundable or non-refundable securities), a fixed scholarship according to following categories will be paid.
Online Submission of Application
- Talent Scholarishp though Online Portal can only be applied for Semester/Year starting from Spring 2023 onwards.
- Read Instructions & get ready your documents as per Checklist.
- Register/Sign-up (With Student CNIC/B-Form) through the link: www.mis.pwwf.punjab.gov.pk
- After Successful Registration/Sign-up, Login with the password you received through your email you entered while registration.
- Enter your complete & correct details / particulars in the relevant tabs / sections
- Upload attested / verified copies of documents in relevant tabs as per Checklist (upload Service Certificate, Affidavit on Stamp Paper, Cheque Leaf / Certificate of Bank particulars and Fee Payment Vouchers in original)
- Review your details / particulars & submit.
- Keep checking your portal to see the status of your application. you will also be communicated via SMS/Email.