Recently Sindh Health Care Commission has announced the latest jobs for filling the vacant position. The candidates who have interest in health department and want to join Sindh Health Care Commission they must apply such jobs before the closing date. deadline of submission form is 30th June 2022. In this page we provide online application form, eligibility criteria, due date, test schedule and final merit list of selected candidates.
Sindh Health Care Commission SHCC has been established by Government of Sindh under Sindh Health Care Commission Act 2013 to improve the quality of healthcare services and ban quackery in the province of Sindh in all its forms and manifestations is looking for suitable candidates for the below mentioned posts with stated qualification and experience. Please send your application form duly filled along with attested copies of CNIC and supporting documents to post box No 50 General post office l.l Karachi.
Sindh Health Care Commission Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy Director Anti Quackery
- Deputy Director Licensing & Registration
- Deputy Director Inspection
- Assistant Director Anti Quackery
- Anti Quackery Assistant
- Complaints Manager
- Media Assistant
- Medical Expert
How to apply:
- Please send your application form duly filled along with attested copies of CNIC and supporting documents to post box No 50 General post office l.l Karachi.
- Applicant must have domicile of Sindh Province.
- Those applying for more than one position separate application forms on SHCC format should be provided in the same envelope.
- Age limit to be calculated till 30th June 2022.
- Applicants will be subjected to test/interview.
- Competitive salary will be offered.
- SHCC reserves the right to post any employee within Sindh Province.