Punjab government has announced the Police Warden Jobs 2023 in different region through Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. PPSC has announced the advertisement 2023 for Police Warden and receive the online application form. The candidates who are interested in Police department and fulfill the eligibility criteria they must apply for Police warden jobs 2023 before the closing date. Junior Traffic Warden PPSC Jobs 2023 Registration Online Syllabus Final Merit List. The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and also have the domicile of Punjab province are eligible for such jobs. Both male and female candidates are eligible for these jobs. Applicants are required to submit online application form by the closing date.
Applicants should fill in the online application form carefully in the light of the guidelines and instruction mention below. Candidates are required to mention physical standard in their online application form as per certificate of Physical standard issued by the Medical superintendent of district headquarters hospitals or service hospital Lahore.
However Medical Fitness certificate issued within three months prior to the closing date of the advertisement shall be acceptable subject to the condition that the candidate fulfills all other requirements of Physical standards prescribed for the post. In this page we provide online application form Roll Number Slips, Test Date and other related information of Punjab Police warden jobs 2023.
Junior Traffic Warden PPSC Jobs 2023 Registration Online Syllabus Final Merit List
- Junior Traffic Warden Sheikhupura Region
- Junior Traffic Warden Gujranwala Region
- Junior Traffic Warden Sialkot District Region
- Junior Traffic Warden Rawalpindi Region
- Junior Traffic Warden Sargodha Region
- Junior Traffic Warden Sahiwal Region
- Junior Traffic Warden Multan Region
- Junior Traffic Warden Bahawalpur Region
- Junior Traffic Warden D G Khan Region
Junior Traffic Warden PPSC Jobs 2023
|Last Date Apply||Not Announced Yet
|Age Limit||19 to 23 Years|
|Roll Number Slip||Click Here|
|Test Date||Not Announce
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before. There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.