Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced the Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2023 for Traffic System Warden for only candidates who have the domicile of District Peshawar. Applications on prescribed form are invited for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector for Traffic Warden System Peshawar form Pakistani citizens having domicile of District Peshawar only through Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC. Incomplete applications or applicants without supporting documents required to prove the claim of the candidates shall be rejected.
It is good news for those candidates who are waiting Traffic Police Jobs now they apply for ASI Jobs 2023 through KPPSC and achieve your aim. Traffic Police invited application form from the candidates who want to join the Traffic Peshawar. Incomplete and late submission application forms are not entertained. KPPSC receive the application form and review all the application form then announce the roll number slips of eligible candidates. Before the applying you must read the eligibility criteria and requirement of jobs then you will be able to apply otherwise you will waste your time and money.
KPPSC Assistant Sub Inspector Traffic Warden Jobs 2023 Apply Online Roll Number Slips Final Merit List
In this page we provide complete eligibility criteria deadline of submission application form interview schedule. Interested candidates read carefully instruction and apply online for Assistant Sub Inspector for Traffic Warden System. the applicants who are eligible for written test they can download online Roll Number Slips online here. Later we provide KPPSC written test results and selected candidate list for interview schedule on this page.
- He must possess at least Second class Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- He has qualified recruit course.
- He has satisfactory completed minimum five year service in the police department from the date of join service.
- He has not been awarded any major penalty during the last three years.
- District Peshawar Only
- Higher secondary School certificate or equivalent qualification from recognized board.
- Not less than 18 years and more than 25 years.
- 5 feet 1 inch
- Female Only
- Peshawar Only
Male Candidate 1600 meter in 8 minutes
Female Candidates 1000 meters in 8 minutes
Assistant Sub Inspectors for Traffic Warden Syllabus:
|Subject||Total Marks||Qualify Marks|
|Urdu Essay and Comprehension||75||40%|
|English Composition and Comprehension||75||40%|
|Police Practical Work||100||40%|
|Selected parts of Basic Recruit Course||50||40%|
|General Knowledge and Pakistan Affairs||50||40%|
|Viva Voce/ Interview||50||40%|
- All the candidates required to be academically qualified in all respects.
- Candidates not in possession of the required qualification by the last date for receipt of application shall not be considered.
- Maximum age limit where applicable as prescribed in the recruitment rules shall be relaxed up to ten years for government servants who have completed two year continuous service or employees or ex employees of development projects of the Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and employees or ex employees of development project of the federal govt.
- Degrees/experience certificates/testimonials of unrecognized institution will not be accepted.
- Only original degrees/certificates will be accepted by KPPSC.
- Application must be submitted within stipulated time as no extra time is allowed for postal trasit.