Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC invites online application form for Junior Traffic Warden on behalf of Punjab Government. Punjab Public Service Commission has recently given the advertisement of job vacancies for which it requires the services of well-disciplined, educated, energetic and suitable applicants are required to apply for Junior Traffic Warden. The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and contain the domicile of Punjab Province are eligible for these jobs . Junior Traffic Warden PPSC Jobs Test Preparation Online. Interested candidates fill online application form and download online bank challan submit in any branch of National Bank, Habib Bank, MCB etc. Applicants are required to submit online application form by the closing date which is .
Applicants should fill in the online application form carefully in the light of the guidelines and instruction mention below. Candidates are required to mention physical standard in their online application form as per certificate of Physical standard issued by the Medical superintendent of district headquarters hospitals or service hospital Lahore. However Medical Fitness certificate issued within three months prior to the closing date of the advertisement shall be acceptable subject to the condition that the candidate fulfills all other requirements of Physical standards prescribed for the post.
Junior Traffic Warden PPSC Jobs Test Preparation Online
The individuals who are interested and eligible for Junior Traffic Warden are applying as soon as possible. Don’t wait the last date and start the online test preparation. PPSC conduct the written test for Traffic Warden jobs . In this page we provide online test preparation mcqs for PPSC written test of traffic warden. These test generate on PPSC syllabus and paper pattern. Applicants attempts our test get good marks in written test.
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website.
- The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before last date. There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.