|Current Affairs 31st March 2021:
- National Archery Championship in November in Quetta.
- Karachi becomes first Pakistani city to runs electric buses.
- Chinese tech giant Xiaomi opens factory in Turkey.
- China approves overhaul of Hong Kong’s political system.
- Jananese man fined $80 after Netflix star’s suicide.
Current Affairs 30th March 2021:
- Hammad Azhar notified as finance Minister.
- Armenia PM to resign ahead of Snap election to defuse crisis.
- Russia jails woman for 12 years in Crimea for spying on behalf of Ukraine.
- Tabish Gohar appointed Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Petroleum.
Current Affairs 29th March 2021:
- TBWES signed an agreement with Steinmuller Babcock Environment.
- JICA signs 10 billion Yen Loan agreement with TCCL for funding clean Energy projects.
- Hindi writer Prof. Sharad Pagare Honoured with Vyas Samman.
Current Affairs 28th March 2021:
- Anish Shah to take over as M&M’s Managing Director, CEO.
- India conducts a first-ever joint patrol in Madagascar EEZ.
- Carmen Maria Machado wins The Rathbones Folio Prize 2021
Current Affairs 27th March 2021:
- Girl Gang’ Announced Official Song Of ICC Women’s World Cup 2022.
- Rahi Sarnobat, Chinky Yadav and Manu Bhaker clinch Gold at ISSF Shooting World Cup.
- Noted Odissi dancer Laxmipriya Mohapatra passes away.
Current Affairs 26th March 2021:
- Dramatist Haseena Moiin passes away in Karach.
- Supreme Court orders restoration of Punjabs local government.
- After a hiatus of 17 years, first PIA flight lands at Swat’s Saidu Sharif.
- Yousuf Raza Gillani submits application for Senate opposition leader polls.
Current Affairs 25th March 2021:
- Sri Lanka secures $1.5 billion Chinese loan.
- North Korea fired two ballistics missiles in first test.
- Moeed yusuf tipped as high commissioner to India.
- Turkey’s president unanimously re elected ruling party head.
- Pakistan celebrates 29th anniversary of 1992 World Cup victory.
Current Affairs 24th March 2021:
- Turkey and Russia escalate standoff in Syria.
- Virat Kohli becomes fastest to 10,000 ODI runs breaking.
- Dubai’s deputy ruler Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid dies at 75.
- Shafali Verma regains the top position in the ICC women T20I rankings.
- Krunal Pandya hits Fastest Fifty on ODI Debut During 1st ODI between India vs England.
Current Affairs 20th March 2021:
- China dominates Pentagon Chief’s first India visit.
- Brett Sciaroni American power broker in Cambodia diest at 69.
- Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Babar takes charge as new PAF Chief.
- Tanzania Swears in first female president after Magufuli’s sudden death.
- Legendary actor Muhammad Ali remembered on 15th Death Anniversary.
Current Affairs 19th March 2021:
- Bhavani Devi becomes 1st Indian Fencer to qualify for 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
- Padma Awardee painter Laxman Pai passed away at 95 years.
- Veteran Kathakali Guru Padma Shri Chemancheri Kunhiraman Nair passed away at 105.
Current Affairs 18th March 2021:
- World Bank Economist Deepak Mishra appointed as Director & Chief Executive of ICRIER.
- World most powerful supercomputer Fugaku by Japan now fully operational.
- HP launched world first PCs with plastic waste in Ocean.
Current Affairs 17th March 2021:
- Indian Navy Deploys women officers on Warship after 23 years.
- US becomes India’s 2nd biggest oil supplier overtaking Saudi Arabia.
- India became the world 4th largest Forex reservee by surpassing Russia.
Current Affairs 16th March 2021:
- Indian Railway integrated Rail Madad helpline 139.
- UP Govt celebrates 3 Day long Kalanamak Rice Feestival.
- India’s 1st Centralized AC Terminal set to become operational in Bengaluru.
Current Affairs 15th March 2021:
- Saudi Arabia announces changes to Kafala system.
- Jordan Hospital Oxygen shortage tied to at least 7 deaths.
- Sahitya Akademi announces annual Sahitya Akademi award 2021.
- World Economics Forum announced the 2021 class of Young Global Leaders.
- Genome Mapping in Indian Ocean shall be taken up by Scientists from the National Institute of Oceanography (NIO), Panaji, Goa.
Current Affairs 14th March 2021:
- NHSRCL sings Mou with Japan’s JRTC for track work of MAHSR.
- Foreign Secretary Shringla inaugurates South Asia Group on Energy.
- The world famous Swarnim International Shivratri Fair in Mandi on March.
- Himachal Pradesh CM Jai Ram has announced the opening of the Mela by inaugurating the exhibition at Paddal ground.
Current Affairs 13th March 2021:
- Turkey Russia Qatar push for political resolution in Syria.
- Issam bin Saad bin Saeed appint new minister of Hajj and Umrah.
- Afghanistan: Car bomb kills at leats 8, injures 47 in Herat Province.
- Mithali Raj becomes second woman to score 10,000 runs in International Cricket.
- Sadiq Sanjrani Chairman and Mirza Muhammad Afridi Deputy Chairman elected.
Current Affairs 12th March 2021:
- Malik Muhammad Waris Kallu MPA PP-42 passes away.
- Brathwaite replaces Holder as West Indies test Captain.
- Govt nominates Mirza Mohammad Afridi for Deputy Chiarman Senate post.
- Hashmatullah Shahidi becomes Afghanistan’s first double centurion in Test.
Current Affairs 11th March 2021:
- LOC President Thomas Bach re-elected Until 2025.
- China approves patriotic plan to control elections.
- US blocks delivery of Turkish gunships to Pakistan.
- Loew to step down as Germany coach after Euros.
- Anurag Thakur promoted as captain in Terrotorial Army.
Current Affairs 10th March 2021:
- China launches virus passport.
- Newly elected independent Senator Abdul Qadir joins PTI.
- Modi inaugurates Maitri Setu between India and bangladesh.
- Parliamentary Secretary for School Education Sajid Ahmad Khan Bhatti resigns.
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik inaugurated India’s first World Skill Center in Bhubaneswar.
Current Affairs 9th March 2021:
- West Indies beat Sri Lanka in decider to win T20i Series 2-1.
- Bangladesh’s first transgender new reader takes to the airwaves.
- NHPC staff free to go home after Covid testing results in clean bill of heal.
- Passed a historic resolution to make Gilgit-Baltistan a transitional province.
- US proposes Afghanistan government enter interim power-sharing agreement with Taliban.
Current Affairs 8th March 2021:
- International Women’s Day is celebrated today.
- Diamond Paints claim Master Paints Jinnah Gold Cup.
- Govt urged to allow duty fee cotton yarn import form India.
- Pakistani Student Umair Masood Awarded With Young Scientist Award 2021.
Current Affairs 7th March 2021:
- In a First RBI announces operation twist cum OMO.
- IIT Jammu singed an MoU with Army’s Northern Command.
- India Sweden Virtual Summit 2021 held between PM Modi & Stefan Lofven.
- IAF chief participated in Sri Lankan Air Force’s 70th Anniversary celebration along with IAF jets.
Current Affairs 6th March 2021:
- Turkey rejects baseless Arab League decisions.
- 3 killed in blast in Afghanistan’s Helmand Province.
- Pope Francis arrives in Baghdad for risky historic Iraq tour.
- UN condemns up to 23 killing in Iran’s border area with Pakistan.
Current Affairs 5th March 2021:
- Military helicopter crash in southeast Turkey kills 11.
- PSL 6 postponed after more players test positive for Covid-19.
- Gauahar Khan’s Father Zafar Ahmed Khan passes away in Mumbai.
- PIA Air Service between Lahore and Islamabad restored after 2 years.
- Biden nominates AAPI Victory Fund Co-chair Dilawar Syed as Deputy administrator at small business.
Current Affairs 4th March 2021:
- PPPs Yousaf Raza Gillani defeats hafeez Sheikh.
- PSL 2021 to be suspended due to COVID 19.
- Al-Haaj Saeed Hashmi passes away in Karachi.
- Keiron Pollard becomes first west Indian to hit 6 sixes in an over.
Current Affairs 3rd March 2021:
- Israel officially receives first-ever UAE ambassador.
- Kuldiep Singh takes additional charge as CRPF DG.
- Mumbai City FC win ISL League Football Winners Shield.
- Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV merged into Sansad TV.
- The Saras Aajeevika Mela 2021 conducted at Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Current Affairs 2nd March 2021:
- Heer Ranjha Star Ejaz Durrani passes away in Lahore.
- Former Punjab Food Minister Tika Muhammad Iqbal passes away.
- Former Rajasthan IAS Officer takes charge as Commissioner of SMC.
- Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy sentenced to jail for corruption.
Current Affairs 1st March 2021:
- Russia launches satellite to monitor climate in Arctic.
- Netanyahu accuses Iran of attacking Israeli owned cargo ship.
- Former French president Sarkozy faces verdict in Corruption trial.
- China developer default marks latest test in under pressure sector.
- Kushinagar Airport becomes 3rd Licensed International Airport of UP.