Recently District Health Authority Khushab invites application form from eligible candidates who have interest in health department. The candidate who have interested and fulfill the required qualification they must apply through NTS before the closing date. Deadline of submission form is 10th of this month 2022. Don’t wait the last date submit application form as soon as possible because NTS collect the application form review form and issue roll no slips for written test. NTS written test contain the different categories mcqs like General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Mathematic, English, Computer Science and Islamiyat. District Health Authority Khushab Jobs 2022 NTS Test Preparation Mcqs syllabus wise.
The candidates who passed the NTS written test they are eligible for interview. So applicants start the online test preparation. If you are searching the online mcqs for preparation then you reached on your required platform in this page we provide all the test preparation mcqs fee of cost. These test make on NTS written test syllabus wise. Our test preparation portion contains the English, Urdu, Islamiyat, Mathematic, Computer Science, Pak Study, General Knowledge and Current Affairs mcqs. Candidates attempts our test improve your knowledge and prepare them self for NTS written test.
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
Junior Clerk jobs 20% quota reserve for District Health Authority Khushab for permanent employees. They did not give application through NTS.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who have the domicile of Punjab provinces can also apply.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates shall submit application form with required information’s, Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to the NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branched of HBL, Meezan, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll NO. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Last date for submission of the application to NTS in