Federal Government has announced the latest jobs in Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation through National Testing Service NTS. FGEHF Steno Typist NTS Test Preparation Mcqs online for NTS written Test. National Testing Service NTS invites application form the services of qualified, energetic and self motivated candidates for the positions of Computer Operator and Steno Typist. For this purpose NTS collect the application form issue the roll number slips of eligible candidate and conduct the written test. NTS test contain the General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Urdu, English, Mathmatics and Islamic General knowledge mcqs.
The appointment will be made on regular basis. The vacant positions distributed on provincial or regional quota. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria they must apply for such post before the closing date.
The individuals don’t wait the deadline of submission application form date. we advise our visitor submit online application form as soon as possible and start the test preparation. In this page we provide all the test free of cost for the preparation of NTS written Test. We make all the test on the NTS syllabus and follow the Paper Pattern. The applicants attempts our test and improve your general knowledge ability for written test and interview. Our test have meaning full mcqs.
FGEHF Steno Typist NTS Test Preparation Mcqs
- Computer Operator
- Steno Typist
Online Test Preparation Mcqs:
Qualification for Computer Operator:
- Second class Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or Economics or statistics.
- Diploma in computer application form any recognized institute.
- 2-3 years experience in computer programming.
Qualification for Steno typist:
- Intermediate second class with 80/40 wpm in short hand and typing respectively (Urdu). Computer literate preferably with 2 years experience.
- All the recruitment will be observed as per establishment division’s policy on website and vide office memorandum.
- Employees of Government/Semi Government Bodies/Corporation should forwar their application through proper channel.
- General age relaxation of 5 years shall be allowed as per government rules.
- NO TA/DA shall be applicable.