Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited invites application for two years apprenticeship training under apprenticeship ordinance 1962. The aim of apprenticeship is to develop advance skill levels in the workforce and to provide the opportunity for young people to get on the job training with earning. We are committed to attract retain and invest the best talent. For this purpose Fatima Fertilizer signed with Central Testing Service CTS to issue the advertisement and receive the online application and then held the written test. Now CTS start the online application form. All the information like eligibility criteria, online application form, due date of submission form. Central Testing Services is conducting the written test for hiring of Trade Apprentices in various trades under the Apprenticeship Ordinance 1962, for its client Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited based at Plantsite, Sadiqabad, District: Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab. You can apply in the following trades.
Chemical Plant Operator:
FSc (pre Engineering) or Matric with Three years Diploma of associate engineer in chemical technology.
Matric with three years diploma of associate Engineer in Mechanical technology.
Matric with three year diploma of associate engineer in electrical technology.
Matric with three year diploma of associate engineer in electronics or instrument technologies
Matric with tree years diploma of associate engineer in mechanical technology or two year diploma of mechanical draftman.
Fatimafert Limited CTSP Apprenticeship 2021 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
How to Apply:
- Apply online via CTS website link: http://ctsp.org.pk/FFT
- Written test fee Rs. 300/ details of fee submission process is available on above mentioned website.
- Applicants who are over 25 years of age as on July 01, 2021 are not eligible.
- 550% or above are required in above related educational eligibility.
- Those who are already undergoing apprenticeship or have completed apprenticeship in any industry need not to be apply.
- Last date of submission of online application is Sunday.