Federal Government has announced the new jobs 2022 in Federal Investigation Agency. Application are invited form suitable candidates for countrywide vacancies in a Federal Government Department for the positions form BS (01-15) to ensure transparency and merit. We are going to share OTS Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date of submission application form, Roll Number Slips for written Test, Answer Key and Results of FIA Jobs 2022. Interested candidates can get online application form on here.
The candidates who have the nationality of Pakistan and have the domicile of any province like Sindh, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA and Azad Jammu Kashmir are eligible for Federal Investigation Agency Jobs 2022. Before the applying individuals must learn the direction and criteria then download online application form online. Also we provide online Form, Bank Challan and Test Date. Open Testing Service issue the roll no slips for written test candidates download on here.
FIA ASI Sub Inspectors Job 2022 OTS Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria
- Assistants (BPS-15)
- Sub Inspectors – Investigation (BPS-14)
- Stenotypists (BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerks (UDC) (BPS-11)
- Lower Division Clerks (LDC) (BPS-09)
- Assistant Sub Inspectors (BPS-09)
- Constables (BPS-05)
- Constable Drivers (BPS-05)
- Driver / SCD (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
FIA ASI Sub Inspectors Job 2022 OTS Application Form
|Last Date Apply||15th of this month
|Age Limit||25th to 30th Year|
|Application Forms||Click Here|
|Roll Number Slip||Click Here|
|Test Date||Click Here|
Terms and Conditions:
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process increase and decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- All the candidates applying for above mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation. 5 year as per Federal Government Rules except candidates applying for sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Constable and Constable Driver.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted any place in Pakistan.
- Applications already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Ex-Servicemen can also apply.
- The written test paper for the post of constable Driver shall be in Urdu medium.
- Incomplete applications (not on prescribed Performa or any Colum left bank) and those received after the closing date will not entertained.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to appear in written test unless they produce original CNIC/passport on the day of written test.
How to Apply:
- Interested male & female candidates can submit online application on OTS website and pay fee Rs. 150 for each post as mentioned in the deposit slip in any of the country branches of designated banks and then to send printed registration form along with original deposit slip at OTS address.
- Deposited amount is non refundable/non transferable.
- Applications may be sent on prescribed application form with deposit slips with in 15th days after the publication of advertisement at address given below.