How to check Sim Mobile Number owner name in Pakistan through company official source, by SMS, Call and Internet. If you want to check bio metric sim verification information of owner, owner name, location, call and message history then read our article complete carefully. How to Check SIM Owner Name by Mobile Number and CNIC. After the mandatory rule of SIM re verification via bio metric verification is system by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority PTA. Check SIM Owner Name by Mobile Number and CNIC in Pakistan. Now a days every SIM owner busy in verification of his/her SIM through BVS.
How to Check Sim Owner Name Online Pakistan
Mobile phone users from all over Pakistan can verify the SIM owner’s name and CNIC number by using this simple method. All customers who are Jazz, Warid, Ufone, Zong, and Telenor customers can verify the SIM owner’s details and the CNIC.
- “MNP” to 667 “MNP” to 667 to be aware of the SIM owner’s name as well as the CNIC number for the specific SIM you’re using.
The SIM number information along with Name Address
In the past, customers could buy SIM cards without having to go through the registration procedure. However, due to the growing number of illegal activities using illegal SIM cards, PTA makes it necessary for users to enroll their SIM cards under their names to access network services. The methods verified through Pakistan Telecommunication Authority to check SIM card owners’ names and addresses are available here to make it easier for you.
How to Check Sin Owner Name Telenor
How to Check Sin Owner Name Jazz
How to Check Sin Owner Name Zong
How to Check Sin Owner Name Ufone
How to Check Sin Owner Name Code
Verify the Owner’s Name and CNIC of any Mobile Number
- There is no longer a need to contact the network carrier. you need to call the network operator and fill out legal documents to obtain the details of the card owner. Today, you can verify the SIM owner’s name online using the verification services provided by PTA to find your SIM information in Pakistan. Send a code by SMS to find out SIM details. Use the code “MNP” and send it to 667 from the SIM you’re using.
- Visit or call the office of your Network service provider to inquire about SIM registration status and the owner’s name.
Check SIM Owner’s Name Online
If you’re looking for a way to verify SIM owner’s information online in Pakistan, There are many Android applications and software. While many SIM owner-name online apps are not approved or recommended by the PTA however, you can utilize them if you wish to. According to the law in force, the maximum number of sims can be registered under a single name.
Check Sin Owner Name in Punjab
One thing is very commonly seen during the phase of bio metric verification of any network SIM that when the user visits service centers, franchises or retail outlets of cellular companies, the representation tells them that SIMs are not in their name. It is really an uncomfortable situation for the customer. If you want to avoid such situation, then brings the method of finding the ownership name as well as CNIC of a SIM card of any local telecom operator of Pakistan.
How to Check SIM Owner Name by Mobile Number and CNIC in Pakistan
So, especially those cellular users who have bought during 2005-2010 (as no particular SIM registration method was available at that time) can simply know the owner name of their prepaid or postpaid SIM of any network. We exclusively provides its readers with the information that how to check and find out the owner name of SIM card. So, read the bellow passage for having a quick look at the easy method for checking the owner name of SIM card on Warid / Glow, Zong, Ufone, Telenor Talkshawk / djuice and Mobilink Jazz. It is worth mentioning here that the service to find out the owner name of SIM card of any network is absolutely free of charges.
How to check owner Name:
- Mobile phone users of any company (Telenor / Mobilink / Ufone / Warid / Zong) can send a blank SMS to 667 to know the ownership of this particular SIM.
- Please note that you will have to send this SMS from the SIM card itself to know the owner name.
- Simply Send a bank SMS (or anything if your phone doesn’t allow blank messages) to 667
- System will send you a reply with the owner name and CNIC number of the owner of the SIM card.