The Intelligence Bureau IB is a civilian intelligence agency in Pakistan. Intelligence Bureau was established in 1947, the IB is Pakistan’s oldest intelligence agency. Appointments and supervision of its operations are authorized by the Prime Minister of Pakistan. Intelligence Bureau IB has announced the latest jobs 2022 for fulfill the vacant position in all over the Pakistan. Applications are invited against different position from all over the Pakistan. The candidates who are eligible and have the nationality of Pakistan they must apply for such jobs because it is golden opportunity for those candidates who are interested in Intelligence Bureau. The candidates belonging to Sindh province should clearly mention whether they are domiciled in Sindh Urban and Ural Area and accordingly claim quota of Sindh U or Sindh R.
For this purpose Intelligence Bureau IB has appoint National Testing Service NTS to announce the advertisement and receive the application form. Now NTS has announce the application form. The candidates read the instruction carefully and qualification if they fulfill the eligibility criteria they must apply for such jobs through NTS before the closing date. candidate can download online application form online on this page. We provide online application form, Roll Number Slips, Test Date, Answer Key and later final merit list of selected candidates. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for further updates. below see complete detail of IB NTS Jobs 2022.
Intelligence Bureau Pakistan NTS Jobs 2022 Online Application Form Roll No Slips Answer Key
Intelligence Bureau Pakistan NTS Jobs 2022
|Last Date Apply||Announced Soon
|Age Limit||25th to 35th Year|
|Application Forms||Click Here|
|Roll Number Slip||Click Here|
|Test Date||13th to 19th
Terms and Condition:
- Those candidates who apply against ex service man quota must attach documentary proof of colour service and reason for discharge form armed forces. If a candidate has already availed opportunity for appointment against ex serviceman quota in BPS-01 to BPS-04 he will not be eligible for this relacation second time.
- In case of non availability of ex serviceman civilian of the same province/region will be considered.
- Any serving individual who conceals the fact of his/her being in government service at the time of applying for subject post would render him/herself ineligible and his/her candidature would be liable to cancellation when it comes to the knowledge of the department.
- Applicants having foreign spouse will be treated as ineligible.
- Disable quota is not applicable.
- Selected candidates would have to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
- The candidates who claim minority quota should provide affidavit duly attested by class one magistrate.
- Please visit NTS web site or Study.com.pk for application form and other information.
- Please keep our site regularly for test schedule and updates and results.
- If you do not find answer to any of your query please use comment option we provide all the detail.