The study of politics, governments, and public policy is collectively known as political science. Political science in Pakistan has a long tradition and is crucial in the country’s political development. The significance of Politics and Political Science will be discussed. At the same time, we’ll talk about what political science is and where it may be used. Topics including political theory, comparative politics, international relations, public administration, and public policy are all under the broad purview of political science in Pakistan. Pakistan’s political scientists investigate the country’s governments, institutions, and political players. If you are searching Nature and Scope of Political Science Jobs Salary Universities Subject List check below.
Nature of Political Science
The influence of religion on government is also a hot topic among Pakistani political scientists. Because it is an Islamic nation, Islam has a major impact on public policy in Pakistan. Religious influence on politics and public policy in Pakistan is studied by political scientists.
Role of Political Science in Pakistan
Pakistani political scientists likewise place a premium on the study of international relations. A major participant in regional and global politics, the country enjoys a privileged position at the crossroads of three continents (South Asia, Central Asia, and the Middle East). Pakistan’s connections with its neighbours and significant powers like China, the United States, and Russia are studied by political scientists.
Nature and Scope of Political Science Jobs Salary Universities
Jobs of Political Science in Pakistan
There are various job opportunities for Political Science graduates in Pakistan. Here are some of the job positions available in Pakistan for Political Science graduates:
- Political Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Project Manager
- Public Policy Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Content Writer
- Human Rights Officer
- Public Relations Officer
Salary of Political Science
The salary of Political Science graduates in Pakistan varies depending on the job position, organization, location, and experience. Here are some of the average salaries of Political Science graduates in Pakistan according to various sources:
- The average salary of a Political Scientist in Pakistan is around Rs. 2,146,480 per year or Rs. 1,032 per hour.
- The average salary of a Bachelor of Science (BS/BSc) in Politics in Pakistan is around Rs. 513,000 per year.
- The average salary of a Political Scientist in Pakistan is around Rs. 1,500,800 per year, and this can range from the lowest average salary of about Rs. 736,700 to the highest average salary of about Rs. 2,500,000.
- The average salary of a Political Scientist in Islamabad is around Rs. 1,537,500 per year, and this can range from the lowest average salary of about Rs. 751,700 to the highest average salary of about Rs. 2,500,000.
- The average starting salary of a fresh graduate of Political Science in Pakistan is around Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month, but the salary may increase with work experience
List of Universities Offer BS/BSc Political Science
Here is a list of universities in Pakistan offering BS/BSc Political Science:
- Abbottabad University of Science and Technology
- The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
- University of Sargodha
- University of Peshawar
- University of Malakand
- University of the Punjab
- Government College University, Lahore
- University of Karachi
- University of Balochistan
- University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- University of Gujrat
- University of Haripur
- International Islamic University, Islamabad
- Jinnah University for Women, Karachi
- Lahore College for Women University
- University of Sindh
- University of Swat
- University of Turbat
- University of Wah
- Women University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
Political Science Subject List
Political Science is a social science that deals with the study of politics, power, and governance. It involves the analysis of political systems, institutions, policies, and behavior, as well as the study of groups, classes, government, diplomacy, law, strategy, and war.
- Political Theory
- Comparative Politics
- International Relations
- American Politics
- Public Policy
- Political Economy
- Political Methodology
- Political Behavior
- Political Institutions
- Political Philosophy
Political science in Pakistan is both vibrant and diversified in its nature and scope. In order to analyse and comprehend the intricate political landscape of the country, political scientists are indispensable. Their work has shed light on critical issues of governance, public policy, democracy, and international relations in Pakistani politics.