National Bank introduced Islamic Car Loans in Pakistan. National Bank of Pakistan is currently offering a Car Loan Scheme without advance. This scheme is available to all eligible customers who have an approved loan application in their account. The amount you can borrow under this scheme is ranging from Rs 25,000 to Rs 2 million. The interest rate applicable on this loan is 10%. Title: How to reduce your SEO costs with AI-powered copywriting Description: In the world of online marketing, one of the most important tools you have at your disposal is your content. It’s the foundation on which you build your website and the content that will help you attract and convert visitors into customers.
National Bank of Pakistan has announced a car loan scheme without advance. This will be helpful for the people who want to buy a car but do not have enough money to get an advance car loan. The minimum required amount for this loan is Rs 25,000 rupees. National Bank of Pakistan Car Loan Scheme is a great opportunity for the people who want to get a car loan without any advance. You can get a car loan from National Bank of Pakistan even if you have bad credit history. National Bank launched AitemaadHamsafar Auto Finance Scheme. The scheme lets you get a loan of up to Rs. 500,000 and Rs. 15. million to buy the car you want.
NBP Car Loan Scheme 2023 Online Apply
National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) is the largest financial institution in Pakistan. It was established in 1926 under the name of Muslim Commercial Bank Limited. The mission of NBP is to serve its customers with quality banking products and services. National Bank of Pakistan Car Loan Scheme offers car loans without advance fees. You can get a car loan from National Bank of Pakistan without having to give any security or collateral. The only requirement is that you have an excellent credit score. If you are looking for a car loan without any hassles, National Bank of Pakistan is the perfect option for you!
NBP Islamic Car Loan Calculator
The National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) has introduced a car loan scheme aimed at facilitating the financing of new and used cars. The scheme offers borrowers low interest rates and flexible terms, making it an attractive option for those looking to purchase a car.
To be eligible for the NBP car loan scheme, applicants must have a valid driver’s license, proof of ownership of the vehicle they wish to purchase, and satisfactory credit history. The maximum amount that can be borrowed is PKR 400,000. Interest rates for the NBP car loan scheme are currently fixed at 6%. The NBP car loan scheme is available to residents of all provinces in Pakistan, and loans can be repaid over a period of either 36 or 48 months. The minimum required down payment for this particular scheme is PKR 20,000
Two options are offered to the customer
- A customer may get money through National Bank to purchase an automobile from any company.
- A customer can purchase the car from National Bank by registering the vehicle.
- National Bank can take male and female customers for brand new and pre-owned cars.
A buyer should not own an older vehicle than nine years when looking to buy a used car.
- The person who would like to purchase a car of 1000cc has to pay back the loan within between one and seven years with monthly installments.
- The customer has to pay back the loan within five to one year if the plan is to buy an entirely new car.
- Customer Equity as Shares
- Customers must pay 15% if they wish to buy one thousand cc vehicles.
- The buyer must pay at least 30% of the cost if they plan to purchase the car for more than 1 000 Ccs.
NBP Car Loan with No Amount of Interest
Criteria to be Eligible
- Pakistani nationals who possess an identification card.
- All females and males
- Salary and business
- Pakistani Overseas
- The age minimum for salaried employees must be between 21 and 60.
- between the age of 21 to 65, self-employed or businessmen
- A salaried employee should have a minimum wage of Rs. 50,000
- The monthly earnings of a businessperson are not to exceed the amount of Rs. 4 lakhs.
- A salaried worker has been working for a year
- A person who is a businessperson should have at the very least two years of work experience
Car Loan requirements Loan
- The minimum age for an individual seeking a salary can be between the ages of 21- 60.
- Age shouldn’t be a reason to avoid self-employment for those in business.
- Monthly income requirements for car Loan
- The monthly income of a Salary Person must not exceed 50000
- The income per month of a salaried or business person must not exceed 400000.
- Since the date of the pay-day of the salaried worker has already been one whole year.
- Two years of experience is the minimum requirement for people working in the business.
- Furthermore, workers from overseas should be able to demonstrate at least two years of work experience.
- The documents should be readily available to the customer whenever they bring his vehicle into the National Bank.
- A copy of the national ID card.
- Two pictures passport size.
- Three months of slippage in salary
- Statement of bank transactions for the six months
- A copy of the bill for electricity
- A copy of the telephone bill If it is available.
How is the repayment of the loan expected to be?
- Mahanainstallment will refund the total money to National Bank if a customer would like to purchase a car up to 1000cc.
- One customer might decide to buy a new car.
- All loans have to be paid back to National Bank within 1-5 years.
- What will the customer pay for an automobile?
- What is the minimum down amount? If the buyer wants to purchase a vehicle with up to 1000cc capacity, at least 15% of the amount will be paid.
- If he wants to buy an automobile with more than 1000cc of capacity, he will be required to contribute 30 percent of the amount.
Documents Required for NBP Car Loan
- A duplicate of the ID card you have.
- Two photographs
- Salary slip/emulation document
- Six months bank statement
- A photocopy of the electricity bill
- Business prof
How do I apply?
Anyone interested in this service may go to any of the branches at National Bank Trust nearby and fill out the application.