Pakistan Engineering Council PEC has announced the schedule of 18th Engineering Practice Examination EPE 2023 for the title of Professional Engineer. Now PEC has officially announced 18th EPE test 2023 for the registration of Engineers. Candidates who fulfill the required criteria they must register themselves online before the closing date. Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained. All the information of PEC EPE Test share on here like online application forms, due date submission forms, test schedule, syllabus and study material is available on here. Candidates must submit complete application forms before closing date.
PEC Engineering Practice Exam Important Dates
Announcement Date: 2nd September 2023
Last Date Submission: 15th September 2023
Test Dates: 26th December 2023
PEC Engineering Practice Exam 2023 Online Form
As per PEC Act 1976 the PE has privilege over RE in terms of technical sanction authority design/process certification and preference for higher levels leading towards international practice. The candidates who have already appeared in 15th,16th and 17th EPE but could not qualify any part of the exam can also apply to reappear in the Not qualified part. Candidates who fulfill the criteria they must apply online before closing date.
PEC Engineering Practice Exam 2023 Last Date
This is an open book breadth and depth examination comprising 60 Multiple choice questions of one mark each with duration of three hours. There shall be two sections of Part-ll for each major discipline of EPE. Qualifying marks for this part shall be sixty percent.
PEC Engineering Practice Exam 2023 Registration Online Test Schedule Result
Eligibility criteria PEC Engineering Practice Exam
Who meet the following minimum eligibility criteria are eligible to apply:
- Five year of relevant professional experience since registration with PEC till closing date of submission of applications.
- 17 CPD-Credit points since 10th July 2010 (Maximum 10 CPD points from work experience).
EPE Exam Test Centers
How to Apply:
- No candidate is allowed to sit in the exam without the roll no slip, original CNIC, original PEC registration card.
- The exam shall start at 1000 hours and the candidate should report to the center atleast one hour before the start of the exam.
- No candidate shall be allowed to the examination hall once the exam is started.
- Programmable calculators, laptops, mobile phones, iPods, and any storage device/ electronic gadget are not allowed in the examination hall. Only simple calculator is allowed.
- The exam shall comprise of two parts, and held on the same day viz Part-I (02-hours) and Part-II (03 hours) with 90 minutes break.
- Qualifying marks for each Part shall be sixty per cent. The candidate shall have to pass each part independently. If any candidate does not qualify in any Part, he shall be eligible to appear in the same part in the next three consecutive examinations. In case of not qualifying or not appearing in the next three consecutive examinations, the candidate shall be declared as not qualified and may appear in both parts.
- Exam shall be based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).