Software Engineering is concerns with interest to design, develop and maintenance of software. The candidates who are interested in software field they must get admission in Software Engineering. The growth of information technology has given rise to many careers and software Engineering is one of them. Software Engineer develop, design and assess software and all the system that a computer used to function. BSc Engineering is a four year undergraduate program after those students take admission in MSc which is a master of two years program.
Software Engineering is only being offered on regular base classes and after the completion of it one can open a number career builds opportunities in the national and international level. If you want to become a software engineer then it is necessary that you should have great interest in computer science and an engineering degree.
Software Engineering Scope in Pakistan Career Jobs Opportunities
Scope of Software Engineering in Pakistan:
The scope of any field is measured according to the requirements generated by the market related to that field and the growth of field also effect its scope that in future how much this field will grow. Mean that when we are concluding the scope of Software engineering then we check that how many jobs are announced annually for this field. Pakistan is included amongst one of those countries which have highest demand for software engineers at the time. In the passage of time ranging the last decade Pakistan has created a wide marked and growth in the software engineering department including both government and private sectors.
Software Engineering Jobs in Pakistan:
- Software Engineer
- Associate Software Engineer
- Intern- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer Web
- Senior Software Development Engineer
- Java Software Engineers
- Software QA Engineer
Software Engineering Subject:
Software Engineering is the field of study which involves the development of stable, efficient and robust software systems according to the modern engineering principles. Our Bachelor program in Software Engineering covers various aspects of software engineering which include:
- Customer requirement identification, specification and analysis
- Software project management
- Software design based on the outcome of requirement analysis
- Software product development based on the detailed design
- Software quality engineering
- Software maintenance
Top Universities for Software Engineering in Pakistan:
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad
- FAST University (National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences), Islamabad
- Qurtuba University, D.I.Khan
- Baluchistan University of Information Technology and Management Sciences, Quetta
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, (LUMS)
- GIKI ( ghulam Ishaq Khan University)
- National University Of Sciences And Technology (NUST), Islamabad
- University Of Engineering And Technology (UET)
- Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi
- Air University, Islamabad.