|Current Affairs 28th February 2021:
- The First Undersea tunnel of India will be built in Mumbai.
- Indian Cricketer Yusaf Pathan announces Retirement from all forms.
- Matam Venkata Rao Appointed as MD & CEO of the Central Bank of India.
- PM Modi Inaugurates 2nd Khelo India National Winter Game 2021 In Gulmarg.
Current Affairs 27th February 2021:
- UK Supreme Court rejects IS bride’s bid to return.
- Knives out for Australias Finch after New Zealand loss.
- Anger in Bangladesh over dissident writer’s death in prison.
- Turkey’s unmanned attack helicopter exhibited for first time.
- Russian diplomats use rail trolley to travel from North Korea.
Current Affairs 26th February 2021:
- All Senate Candidates from Punjab elected unopposed.
- Martin Guptill surpasses Rohit Sharma for most sixes in T20Is.
- Court permits PTIs Saifullah Abro to partake in Senate Election.
- India, Bangladesh to start bi-weekly passenger train from 26 March.
- ECP declares Daska by poll null and void orders re election on 18 March.
Current Affairs 25th February 2021:
- PSL 6: Sharjeet khan elated after masterful century.
- Norway begs CBN to remove stockfish from forex ban list.
- Japan appoints Minister of Loneliness to prevent increasing suicides.
- New Zealand beat Australia by four runs in second T20 International.
- Gujarats Sardar Patel Cricket Stadium in Motera Renamed narendra Modi Stadium.
Current Affairs 24th February 2021:
- Libya’s Interior Minster Survives Assassination attempt.
- Laos elects members for 9th National Assembly – Xinhua.
- Bangladesh court rejects sedition case over Al jazeera report.
- Kuwait closes land and sea borders for one month due to COVID-19.
- Muhammad Zahid relinquishes coaching role at NHPC citing family reasons.
Current Affairs 23rd February 2021:
- Italian ambassador killed in Congo attack on UN convoy
- Military plane crashes in Mexico, killing 6.
- Lahore Qalandars win against quetta Gladiators by 9 wickets.
- New Zealand beat Australia by 53 runs in First T20 International.
- The federal cabinet approved the international ferry service from Karachi port.
- Bangladesh witnessed massive anti-Pakistan protests on International Mother Language Day.
Current Affairs 22nd February 2021:
- Pakistan Sri Lanka to restart JWGs.
- Maulana Tariq Jameel Launch Cloth Brand.
- Kuwait bans entry for non Kuwaiti citizens until further notice.
- PSL 6 2021: Islamabad United defeat Multan Sultans by 3 wickets.
- The PCB presented the award to Rashid Naseem, who set 66 world records.
Current Affairs 21st February 2021:
- PSL 6 opening ceremony held today.
- PPP Nisar Morai others jailed for seven years in FCS case.
- Chiarman LWMC Amjad Ali Noon quits over ministers interference.
- CM KP minister Liaquat Khattak removed over PK-63 by-poll defeat.
Current Affairs 20th February 2021:
- Turkey hires law firm to lobby Biden over F-35 jets.
- Veteran actor Agha Talish remembered on 23th Death Anniversary.
- Ertugrul’ actress Esra Bilgic joins Peshawar Zalmi as brand ambassador.
- Batam church pastor jailed for conspiring to deposit fake S$10000 note in Singapore.
Current Affairs 19th February 2021:
- Indian concerns about Sikh Yatris rejected.
- Lecturers Mubashir Muslimyar killed in Kabul Blast.
- Palestinian woman dies after Israeli raid in West Bank.
- NATO announces expanded mission in Iraq rocket attack.
- Biden Adminsitration Formally offers to restart Nuclear talks with Iran.
Current Affairs 18th February 2021:
- Australian users blocked on Facebook.
- Home Ministry denies permission to Sikh group to visit Pakistan.
- PML-N Senator Mushahidullah Khan passes away in Islamabad.
- IFFCO donates Rs. 2.51 crores for the construction of Ram Temple at Ayodhya.
Current Affairs 17th February 2021:
- France passes law strict restrictions on Muslims.
- US missile strike on Iraq, One killed, nine injured.
- Peace 2021″ Pakistan Navy hosts 45-nation naval exercise.
- IMF announces resumption of economic program with Pakistan.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s wife makes first appearance in a year
Current Affairs 16th February 2021:
- Senate Chairman accepts resignation of Sitara Ayaz.
- Asghar Haider reappointed NAB prosecutor general.
- Muhammad Rizwan appointed as Multan Sultans captain.
- White House Deputy Press Secretary TJ Ducklo suspended.
- Lieutenant General R Zafar Iqbal has sworn in as the new chairman PPSC.
Current Affairs 15th February 2021:
- Mario Draghi Sworn in as Prime Minister of Italy.
- Singapore and Malaysia backtrack on high speed rail.
- Tata Motors appoints Marc Llistosella as new CEO & MD
- LG display to expand OLED production in Vietnam with $750m
- Pak vs SA: 3rd T20 Pakistan defeat South Africa by 4 wickets win series 2-1.
Current Affairs 14th February 2021:
- Abdul Qadirs candidacy for Senate Polls withdrawn by PTI.
- Nitin Gadhari launched India’s 1st Desel converted CNG Tractor.
- Indian Navy sings contract with Titagarh wagon for constructing 5 DSCs.
- United States-Russia Extends New START Arms Reduction Treaty for Five Years.
Current Affairs 13th February 2021:
- Usman Dar resigns as SAPM on Youth Affairs.
- Iraq’s Shia leader al-Sadr backs early vote ‘supervised’ by UN.
- Four soldiers martyred in attack on South Waziristan check post.
- Mohammad Rizwan’s 104-run knock propels Pakistan to victory in first T20I against S. Africa.
Current Affairs 12th February 2021:
- Three Turkish soldiers killed in northern Iraq.
- Pakistan beat South Africa by three runs in 1st T20.
- 3rd Death Anniversary of Qazi Wajid observed Today.
- Iranian nuclear scientist killed by Israeli automated gun.
- China bans BBC news broadcasts in apparent retaliatory move.
- PTCL Group conducts successful 5G Trials internet speed tops 1.6gbps.
Current Affairs 11th February 2021:
- 14 Azerbaijani killed in mine blasts since truce.
- 3 labourers burnt to death in blaze at Karachi factory.
- Sri Lanka to lift ban on burial of Muslim coronavirus victims.
- Bangladesh sentences eight to death for publisher’s murder.
- Pak vs SA: Green shirts take on proteas in first T20 today at Lahroe.
Current Affairs 10th February 2021:
- Trump Impeachment Trial in the Senate.
- The UAE’s Hope Probe has successfully entered orbit around Mars.
- Shutdown in Kashmir to mark Afzal Guru’s eight death anniversary.
- Delhi Tycoon’s success in An Area Market High Priority by PM Modi.
- PM Imran Khan removes KP Law Minister for trading his Senate Vote.
Current Affairs 9th February 2021:
- The United Arab Emirates send A Craft to Mars.:
- Tom Brady elevates to a new height with 7th crown 5th MVP.
- Texas Republican Ron Wright first in US Congress to die from COVID-19.
- PAK vs SA, 2nd Test: Pakistan Beat South Africa By 95 Runs, Take Series 2-0.
Current Affairs 8th February 2021:
- UN envoy Griffiths in Iran for first time to discuss Yemen crisis.
- Indians may have carried the habit of bowling no balls from nets.
- Ezra Moseley Former West Indies fast bowler dies in accident aged 63.
- Libya’s new interim PM Dbeibah urges reconstruction of war torn country.
- North Korea defector stands in UK election vows to fight for voiceless people.
Current Affairs 7th February 2021:
- Mahindar appointed Zalmi’s assistant manager.
- Joe Root joins elite club of batsmen who scored century in 100th Test.
- PM Imran Khan decided to abolish market committees Punjab and KPK.
- President Arif Alvi sings off on ordinance to hold Senate polls through open vote.
- New York Assembly passes resolution declaring 5 February as Kashmir American Day.
Current Affairs 6th February 2021:
- Punjab Govt to launch Kamyab Jawan Junior Program.
- Turkey keeps opposition activist in solitary confinement.
- In risky move, Ukraine’s president bans pro Russian media.
- Cover drive King, Babar Azam beats Virat Kohli in ICC Poll.
- Chris Gayle equal his own world record with outrageous 84 not out from 22 bals.
Current Affairs 5th February 2021:
- Pakistan observes Kashmir Solidarity Day.
- Bulgarian climber dies on K2 expedition.
- Zaeem Iqbal Sheikh appoint aditional IG Special Branche.
- Pakistan mountaineer ALi Sadpara successfully climbs K2 in winter expedition.
Current Affairs 4th February 2021:
- Sindh Govt to launch tap water scheme for city.
- Google Co Founder Brin’s Family office to open in Singapore.
- Sindh Government to continue all two year degree programmes.
- Pak Test Fires nuclear capable surface to surface ballistic missile Ghaznavi.
Current Affairs 3rd February 2021:
- Dustin Diamond Saved by the bell star dies aged 44 years.
- Kremlin critic Navalny jailed as hundreds detained in protests.
- Saudi Arabia suspends entry from 20 countries including Pakistan.
- India launches online memorial to commemorate pandemic victims.
- Outcry arrests in Turkey over poster depicting sacred Kaaba with LGBT flags.
Current Affairs 2nd February 2021:
- Saudi Prince Turki bin Nasser passes away.
- Boxer Aslam Khan dies after knockout punch.
- Japan to extend COVID-19 state of emergency to March 7.
- UAE Opens citizenship to select foreigners to boost economy.
- Nokia and StarHub partner to expedite standalone 5G services for Singapore customers.
Current Affairs 1st February 2021:
- Senior Bengali actor Indrajit Deb passes away.
- Veteran Pakistani actress Neelo passes away.
- Stunning Ismail five for gives South Africa 2-0 T20 lead.
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman to present Union Budget shortly.
- Messi reaches 650 Barcelona goals with free kick against Athletic Club.
- Myanmar Military seizes power detains elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi.