Applications are invited for award of MS/PhD Overseas Scholarships for Public Sector Universities. All the individuals who are eligible HEC Faculty Development Program 2022 they must apply for such scholarship before due date. This scholarship is for those members who have Master degree or 18 years of education from any recognized institute. HEC Faculty Development 2022 Batch IV Apply Online Last Date. The applicants would be allowed to travel abroad for the period of 6 months to 12 months for research purpose. The Faculty Development Programme has been designed for capacity enhancement of selected universities. The purpose of the FDP is to encourage and reward existing faculty for developing their teaching skills in key areas of their expertise.
HEC Faculty Development Batch IV 2022 Important Dates
Deadline for the Application Submission was November 03, 2022.
Issuance of Roll number slip 22-23, November 2022
HAT Aptitude Test ( ETC will issue roll number slip via email accordingly) November 28, 2022
Result of Test: Within 10 days of HAT test
Interview Sessions December 2022
HEC Faculty Development 2022 Batch IV Apply Online
It caters to enhance the education level and encourage the young non-PhD faculty members so that they can contribute in nation building with their technical and professional enhanced knowledge. The programme focuses on strengthening of university academic programmes through foreign qualified faculty and enhancing effectiveness of teaching and learning at Pakistan. It will also bring opportunities to develop research projects and simultaneously build capacity in the education system of both the partner countries.
HEC Faculty Development Batch IV 2022 Last Date
HEC has invited applications for the programme Pakistani/AJK faculty members of public/private sector Higher Educational Institution’s/Universities. According to the Director of the Project Division Human Resource Development Division HEC, The program is being launched within HEC’s Higher Education Commission program called the Faculty Development Programme for Pakistani Universities.
HEC Faculty Development Batch IV 2022 Roll No Slip
The official also shared additional details about the program. The official informed APP that this scholarship program gives faculty members of public and private universities/degree awarding establishments (DAIS) to pursue PhD degrees within HEC recognized Pakistani universities or DALS. As the Director explained, students can apply for scholarships for a maximum of four (04) years and 12 months in an international university.
HEC Faculty Development Batch IV 2022 Result
According to the requirements, applicants should have two years of experience as a teacher in the HEC accredited universities or Deals. In addition, applicants must attain the First Division (in an annual exam system) or a minimum CGPA of 3.00 from a total of 4.0 on the end of the grade and not have a 3rd Division or Grade D throughout their academic career will be considered. The maximum age is 45 years at the date of closing.
HEC Faculty Development Batch IV 2022 Interview Dates
Faculty members already taking classes for PhD (before the fall of 2020) or are in the process of applying for HEC/Government University or any other scholarships are not eligible for the scholarship. The candidate must be a member of an HEC recognized university faculty and will return after completing their studies according to the conditions and terms of the award.
HEC Faculty Development 2022 Batch IV Apply Online Last Date
Merit List HEC Faculty Development Batch IV 2022
HEC requested that applicants go through the FAQs available on the HEC website before making the online form. The merit list for the scholarship will be prepared based on the information submitted online by applicants, and any omissions or errors could lead to the offer being cancelled.
The program provides an opportunity of learning abroad for research and development as non-PhD faculty members of selected universities to pursue their PhD degree abroad. The Programme offers PhD scholarships in specific disciplines for each participating university.
- Pakistani / AJK nationals
- Must have Bachelors/Masters (16 years) for MS scholarship and MS/ M.Phil in relevant field for Ph.D scholarship.
- Must have first division (in annual examination system) or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 or 75% marks in the final degree for PhD Scholarships.
- Must have 60% marks or CGPA 2.50 out of 4.0 in the final degree for MS Scholarships.
- Maximum two second divisions and no third division throughout academic career.
- Maximum age on closing date for MS scholarship:
- 35 years for full time faculty members of University;
- 30 years for all others.
Maximum age on closing date for PhD scholarship:
- 40 years for full time faculty members of University;
- 35 years for all others.
- Must have obtained requisite qualification on or before closing date.
- Those who are availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Eighteen-year education or equivalent degree in relevant field.
- Two years minimum experience of teaching /serving in University/DAIs. Minimum two years’ experience is mandatory for candidate
- Minimum CGPA should be 3.00 or First Division in MS / MPhil/Equivalent Degree.
- No third division or D grade is allowed.
- Not more than 45 years of age at the time of closing date for the application Age limit (Maximum 45, no minimum age).
- Candidates will be required to apply through proper channel.
- Scholar will be evaluated on the basis of their academic record / topic of research and admission secured in Pakistan.
- Equal opportunity to entire applicants. Preferences will be given to the faculty working in the remote areas universities / DAIs / Campuses.
- Selected Faculty member must be required to obtained admission other than their own university, in HEC recognized universities in Pakistan. Admission in serving University will not be allowed. However, those universities who have more than one approved campus from HEC, faculty of these universities may allow to enroll in their sub-campuses /excellence centers.
- The faculty members who are already enrolled in PhD program will not be allowed to avail this scholarships.