Today Pakistan Army has announced latest Captain Jobs through Direct Short Service Commission. Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission 2023. It is great opportunity for Male candidates to join Pakistan Army as Captain through DSSC. Join Pak Army As Captain 2023 Through LCC Registration Online. The online registration for Captain through Direct Short Service Commission started. Deadline of submission application form is 2023. Join Pak Army As ICTO Captain Through DSSC 2023 Online Apply Last Test Date. Join Pak Army As Captain Through DSSC 2023 Online Apply Last Test Date. It is golden opportunity for all the individuals who were thinking about joining the Pakistan Army as now they can do so through Direct Short Service Commission 2023. On this page we share Pak Army as Captain as DSSC online registration, eligibility criteria, last date, physical measurement test, written test, interview schedule, selected candidates list and call letter of applicants on here.
Join Pak Army as Captain Through DSSC Dates
Online Registration Date: 26th December
Last Date Submission: 15th January 2023
Entry Test Schedule: 1st Week of February 2023
Join Pak Army As Captain Online Registration
All those candidates who want to join Pak Army as a Captain and fulfill the criteria they must apply online before closing date. Pakistan Army official open the online portal for candidates and start accepted online application forms. Candidates who have required qualification for As Army Education Officer, Law Officer Psychologist Officer & Remount Veterinary and Farms Officer apply online before closing date. Apply Online Form
Join Pak army As Captain Female
Join Pak Army As Captain Through DSSC 2023 Online Written Test Preparation Mcqs. Interested individuals can obtain online application form, Eligibility Criteria, Due date of submission form, Test Date and Final Merit list of selected candidates on this page. Join Pak Army as Captain Through SSRC Registration Online Eligibility Criteria
Join Pakistan Army As Direct Captain
Those candidates who are interested to join Pak Army on the above discussed posts should apply and they need to contact the army centers. Now offering by Pakistan army that candidates registered themselves for as Captain online registered.
Direct Captain In Pak Army
Pakistan Army is a huge department where many people are working on different posts or on different scales. The candidates who are eligible for such post they must apply for these jobs before the closing date and start the online test preparation because a written test will be held by Pakistan Army. Join Pak Army As Captain Through DSSC 2023 Online Written Test Preparation Mcqs.
Pak Army as ICTO Captain
If you are searching online test preparation now you reached on best platform in this we provide online test preparation mcqs with answers for Information Communication & Technology Officers. Also explanation along with past papers mcqs test available here. All our questions are prepared by professional teachers. Our topic wise MCQs will help student in clearing concepts in depth.
Join Pak Army As Captain Through DSSC 2023 Online Apply Last Test Date
Pak Army Join As A Captain Test Preparation Mcqs
Pak Army Join As A Captain Army Education Officer
Pak Army Join As A Captain Law Officer Psychologist Officer
Pak Army Join As A Captain Remount Veterinary and Farms Officer
Captain Through DSSC Qualification
- Software Engineering
- Cptr Engineering
- Cptr Science
- System Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Security
- Cyber Security
- GIS & Remote Sensing
- Geo Informatics / Geomatics
Verification of Degree / Education Documents:
Candidates qualify preliminary selection process at AS&RCs level will require to attach copy of degree / transcript duly verified by HEC/PEC along with application form. The candidates appearing on hope certificate will submit verified degree / transcript by HEC/PEC within seven days on announcement of their result.
Marital Status: Married/Unmarried
- Male Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan, upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
(1) Minimum Height – 5’ – 4” (162.5 cm)
(2) Weight – As per Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Rejected by ISSB/ GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ sel boards :-
- Twice rejected by ISSB for Post Graduate Entry.
- Twice rejected by ISSB for intermediate / Graduate (PMA/ Graduate/ Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB or GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ based sel boards.
- Once rejected by ISSB for intermediate / Graduate (PMA/ Graduate/ Equivalent) and twice rejected by ISSB or GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ based selection boards.
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Candidates tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in ISSB except waiver granted by the competent authority. However, bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ selection boards.
- Candidates dismissed / removed / debarred from Govt Svcs including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Med Board (PUF by AMB).
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Withdrawn discharge / resigned or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces Officers Academy / Training Institution on any grounds.
- Tempering of academic certificates / forgery / concealment to get undue advantage will make an applicant permanently ineligible for all types of commission in Armed Forces.
- Candidates who have not completed 4 years Engineering Degree in given disciplines irrespective of MSc / MCS.