Join Pakistan Army as Armed Force Nursing Service AFNS. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates who want to join Pakistan Army. Interested female candidates can get all the information of the Armed Forces Nursing Service on this page. Here we share complete details about the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, schedule, and application form submission process here. Before applying candidates must read all the instructions and procedures then online apply for these posts. Join Pakistan Army as AFNS Female Nursing 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria. Join Pak Army as a Female Nursing Service AFNS eligibility criteria, online forms, Last Date submission, Test Schedule, Physical Measurement Details, and Final Merit list of selected candidates on here.
Issue Date: 12th July 2022
Last Date Submission: 13th August 2022
Test Schedule: Announce Soon
Online Registration Forms
You are interested and fulfill the criteria then you must apply before the closing date. So if you are interested in joining the Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS), you can get yourself registered online through the official website. Once the registration process will be completed, The initial test of the applicants will be held while the medical test will be conducted at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers located in Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Gilgit, Peshawar, Multan, Hyderabad, Faisalabad, and Muzaffarabad.
Join Pakistan Army as AFNS Female Nursing 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
In order to become eligible for joining the AFNS, all the interested candidates are required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria related to age, qualification, marital status, nationality and physical measurements which have been mentioned below:
- 17 to 25 years
- Minimum 60% marks in Matric (Science), Minimum 50% marks in FSc (Pre-medical)
- Unmarried, Widow
- 5 Feet
- As per as Body mass index BMI
Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)
- Age of Female must be 18-20 years as of 30 November 2022
- B.Sc. Generic Nursing Council, Midwifery, Nursing Diploma. (PNC).
- The candidates must be enrolled in PNC.
- If you have Dual Nationality then you have to surrender one nationality to apply.
AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female)
- Matric with Science: minimum of 55% marks
- FSC Pre Medical: minimum of 50% marks
- The candidate’s age must be 17-25 years as of 31 December 2022.
- Height must be 5Ft (152.4cm).
- Weight: According to Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Original certificates/documents/detailed marks sheets along with two attested, photocopies of each educational certificate/degree.
- candidates serving in Government’s institutions/departments will render, No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Photocopy of domicile (Must Be Attested).
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 x Coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favor of Director General Personnel
- Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.